Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
made some progress on my venom knife/sheath...sorry, my camera work is crap, ...like my camera
P1010001.JPG
P1010006.JPG
P1010005.JPG

Sick customs! I can't wait to get mine started. The parts are trickling in hopefully they'll be here soon. Motivated from all the stuff I see here!

Im currently working on 2 of them. Snake from MGS 3 and Raiden from MGR:R. Using the phicen male seamless bodies. (I personally think they are pretty cool, and haven't seen any customs done using those bodies, atleast MGS customs). I'm salavaging the Raiden parts (head, hands, feet pieces of removable cyborg parts) from the HT vers. And my concern was the leg armor. Does anyone know of any material that I can get my hands on to fabricate the leg/thigh plates? The HT legs are moulded and aren't removable like the gauntlet, shoulder etc.

Sick customs! I can't wait to get mine started. The parts are trickling in hopefully they'll be here soon. Motivated from all the stuff I see here!

Im currently working on 2 of them. Snake from MGS 3 and Raiden from MGR:R. Using the phicen male seamless bodies. (I personally think they are pretty cool, and haven't seen any customs done using those bodies, atleast MGS customs). I'm salavaging the Raiden parts (head, hands, feet pieces of removable cyborg parts) from the HT vers. And my concern was the leg armor. Does anyone know of any material that I can get my hands on to fabricate the leg/thigh plates? The HT legs are moulded and aren't removable like the gauntlet, shoulder etc.

Yes, Phicen and MGS are a lovely combination!

24726101495_f5a6a0da66_c.jpg

going to swap my head out on the medicom old snake figure, as the original head is poop...I have a new head coming, is it possible to substitute a hot toys type neck piece onto the medicom body, or just modify the original neck piece?

I think I saw that one on eBay and was considering getting it myself. It looks like an Amnur head with the Inflames bandanna and the solid eye from that really poorly done sculpt that always circulates eBay. Good grab man.

If you get a commission going for the boss's bdus with headband and undershirt im down.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
Yes, i will make it for limited sets. I will let you know when my works started.

Lookin good guys, love the sheath and love that Boss progress

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Thanks, Bro.

Yes, Phicen and MGS are a lovely combination!

24726101495_f5a6a0da66_c.jpg
Yup...... that was very lovely combination. :lol

Here the result for The Boss pants, need a little more fix on the hip measurement.
DSC01417_zpse6pw3shz.jpg
DSC01418_zpso1fn68st.jpg

got my holster pouches from georgieboy today. theyre the correct size and they are done quite well. thank you, im happy with them. when i get the right color paint i will paint them up on my venom snake and my iroquois pliskin and show them off. theyre really accurate. just waiting for the knife and sheath and please do venoms tranquilizer gun too and i will get them from you man! nice work.

I've done a knife and sheath as in earlier pics if you need one wcqc....and if anyone has a tranq pistol I can borrow, I can duplicate it and return

I think I might want one of your holsters. I could use the one I have now for Naked Snake. Btw, anyone have the harness for MGS3 Snake? I cant find any on ebay

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back