Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10nt8xu.jpg

My bash so far. Recast HT head should be in this week, just gotta get boots, Stabo harness, pouches, survival knife and a m1911 with a silencer. I ordered the Gloves you guys suggested, but I do like the look of the HT sneaking suit gloves.

10nt8xu.jpg

My bash so far. Recast HT head should be in this week, just gotta get boots, Stabo harness, pouches, survival knife and a m1911 with a silencer. I ordered the Gloves you guys suggested, but I do like the look of the HT sneaking suit gloves.

Looks good bro, keep going im sure it will look awesome. I have extra love for my bespoke pieces from all the time and planning that went into them

3a0e26688169fdc0d7da9b772b09aff2.jpg

Got the head today, the seller was missing the tails of the bandana, so I cut up a old tshirt and used fabric glue to glue it on the head. Just waiting on the Stabo harness to come in next week and hopefully to buy boots soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last..... i can continue to finishing my MR. V now. :yess:
DSC01360_zpsx3xpxpsl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will make his tactical corset first.
DSC01339_zpsv1ulleij.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shoulder part :
DSC01363_zpszwxxse49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finished shoulder part, not perfect but i'm happy for the result :
DSC01364_zpsd6lja5ck.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tomorrow i will start for the chest part.

Tried my hand at sculpting, never really done it before, but it was fun to start learning. It's not accurate at all, but it's a start. Gonna try to finish the arm at some point and try to do a better one when I get more time.

e7224bacd2599403e07cde135c985e16.jpg

402a1a97d65fa120abb679d367c4ce0d.jpg

99286876cc2d4d2eb0cf1cddb8a8a609.jpg

adfbef621916114613b9bea3a8da8d17.jpg

Great job, especially for a first time. The hand is a completed figure to sculpt and draw. It's just as complex as a full body on its own

Great job, especially for a first time. The hand is a completed figure to sculpt and draw. It's just as complex as a full body on its own

Thanks man. It was a bit tricky trying to keep the proportions right, not too big, not too small. Glad I had the MGS5 LE arm for reference. Getting the really small details in the fingers was the toughest part.

Question for you customs guys. I really want to grab a PAK Liquid Snake but after seeing a few pics like these (stock on right), I am somewhat worried about the paint work, particularly the high gloss/zombie finish.

Liguid-Snake_01-1030x683.jpg

Ran into this guy's review of a Kazuya PAK where he claims to have fixed the skin tone by applying matte sealer...9:10 mark, would this possibly damage the figure or have any unwanted effects? It looks like it did the job on his figure.

While I don't have the PAK Liquid, the pics I've seen of him gives me the impression that he needs a total overhaul. That being said, he's Asian face is the biggest offender of them all. He looks NOTHING like Liquid.

EDIT: He even has an Asian nose! :rotfl

Maybe it's just lighting? Some pics I've found actually look decent...Hard to imagine its the same figure posted above.

maxresdefault.jpg

Question for you customs guys. I really want to grab a PAK Liquid Snake but after seeing a few pics like these (stock on right), I am somewhat worried about the paint work, particularly the high gloss/zombie finish.

Liguid-Snake_01-1030x683.jpg

Ran into this guy's review of a Kazuya PAK where he claims to have fixed the skin tone by applying matte sealer...9:10 mark, would this possibly damage the figure or have any unwanted effects? It looks like it did the job on his figure.

Venom Snake suffers from the same thing, his skin looks a bit too dark. That repaint really improves Liquid.

Back