Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost done, just waiting on the radio with throat mic.
3ce3098c4a069113317ab64eedf75a12.jpg

f85c81d057d5eceb8cac1eb5f5398902.jpg

60ca512445c46cd8a3fe8dd6d137eae4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks great man, i would change the gloves out however but that's just me!

Great find on the pistol too

looks great man, i would change the gloves out however but that's just me!

Great find on the pistol too

Thanks Frank! I got a set of those ACE Bulldozer hands, which do look good, I just haven't decided which ones i really want to use. I also have to repaint the fingers first.

Finally done. Got the radio and throat mic in today. I'm going to skip the ear piece for now until I find something I like. I also switched the hands out.
390d9e0802e76f56dd788fc2c126cb89.jpg

Every custom posted here looks great so far.

Haven't posted in here since a long time. Guess I will show what i'm working on so far. A couple of new MGS customs.

IMG_2561_zpsrt0gppx5.jpg

IMG_2567_zpsda8jzsbs.jpg

great stuff man! your work always looks pretty damn good. i think that quiets knife goes behind the grenade and her right hand is green if im not mistaken, elvis.

Saw them on FB few days ago.
you work is just superb, nothing less.

Thanks man. What is your name on facebook. If you don't want to give it here send me a pm.

Nice one man as always! Quiet looks great

Thanks my friend.

great stuff man! your work always looks pretty damn good. i think that quiets knife goes behind the grenade and her right hand is green if im not mistaken, elvis.

You're correct for the hand. That is something I still need to do but I was keeping that for when I will work on the sniper rifle. And you're also correct about the knife. At first I had it with the grenade in front but I like it better that way :)

Those look awesome Elvis! That Venom Snake is just art!

THanks man.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her... wherever."

donaldtrump.gif

Hey, Seb!
I'm thinking about doin' the same thing you did with your Old Snake suit.
Just not sure about what adhesive is better... Can you give me any advice? :rolleyes:

Hey, Seb!
I'm thinking about doin' the same thing you did with your Old Snake suit.
Just not sure about what adhesive is better... Can you give me any advice? :rolleyes:

Well i'm working on a new one.

So the best thing is to grab a jor-el body with the blue suit on it.
Cut all the vinyl parts form the medicom figure. I am using Loctite super flex gel. It sticks to anything and it keeps some elasticity. So I would def used that.
Use a really sharp exacto knife to cut the armor parts.

Back