Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's how Amnur's sculpt looks like painted.

Lovely work on Pliskin, bruin1773, you may also look into the Yamato Liquid Snake head and mod him from there as he looks a lot like Pliskin. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

And as Solidus said, you might wanna convert him to a Metal Gear 2 Snake, just remember to remove the facial hair.

It's a nice custom, man! :hi5: You should be proud of what you did.

Even if it's not completely accurate to Iroquois Pliskin, it can still make a good Solid Snake figure from Metal Gear 2 (just a suggestion). Looks awesome, regardless.

Duely noted, this fig is really a stopgap measure until the mgs2 idm customs figure is released. I'm frankly quite tired of the millionth iteration of Tony stark from hot toys.

I thought I read something about mgs4 figs from hot toys but I'll believe it when I see it. Perhaps the release of ground zeroes can prompt an improved sneaking suit snake with nv goggles. :)

Last edited:
just scored a pak raiden head, visor, hair, sword, dagger, and sheath with arm for $44 shipped from USERNAME. i recently got a new pak ninja too. now i can finally build my pak mgrr ninja with light up eye. ill post pics when the parts arrive. im also modding the raiden head with the visor split open with a red led eye too. depending, i might be interested in selling it after or trading it for a mgs headsculpt.

Expecting the Punished Snake sculpt to be here within the next two weeks. Have a version Numo did too. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, unless I pick up that Metal Boss stealth suit. Not even sure.

I like how no one bought up the Metal Boss figures, but now since the release of Naked Snake they can't buy them fast enough to bash customs.

yes that's right. They designed this figure so you could kit him out like Peacewalker's Big Boss, or naked snake, or a mix of the two.

Man I need one of those Amnur MGS1 heads.
Found a second one of the Yamato snakes in the loft.
Off with his head and in with his new slim body!

Logan is doing some MGS heads. I think he's got Punished Snake and Old Snake but I don't know if he's going any younger version.

Back