Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2015-12-09-16-17-45.jpg

Nice, guys! I got my hush puppy today for big boss, im still waiting on some cheapo duty belts to come in so i can steal the black clips to switch out the green ones on my nice duty belts. I think im going to change him to the skulls bdu as well, i could probably use the od bdu for something else and i figure itll look cooler using that, what do you think?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow. Someone needs to tell amnur. Also, at the same rate it makes ME mad. I wanna blast onesixkit and tell them they cant steal everyones work. So now do we have to worry about sean dabbs stuff getting stolen? I bet its when we sell sculpts on ebay onesikit buys them. Im going to block them from my sales.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

That's really ****ed up. Not sure if there's anything Anmur can do, though. The problem with customs on the whole, is that they're basically unlicensed sculpts/figures that have circumvented any legal channels and property rights. So, its fair game if someone wants to rip-off another person's work.

Which reminds me, Ryan and I are working on two Summer Glau Terminator head-sculpts (Normal and Battle Damaged) with Sean Dabbs. We've been casually talking about including real hair. Then, a few weeks ago, Kumik released two equivalent (yet ugly) Summer Glau figures with real hair. I think it's high time that the customs section be limited to Premium Members alone.

e1bb9980a2863ad07db6fc6a18f983ba.jpg

Anyone see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I feel, it's ****** that it happens, but it also gives people who missed out an opportunity.

I mean you're supporting a scalper and a thief, but what else can we do if we really wanted it you know? I'd assume if they do more, his Big Boss will be next... which I'll buy...

It's fair game :lol. Any custom maker runs the risk of their work being copied, since they don't have licensing permission from the publishers. I'm sure Konami would stir up some s*** if they knew about the customs board...

Konami would be furious! I bought the Venom Headsculpt from OSK and it was Gallo Negro who let me know that was his work, I felt kinda bad, but I was able to deal with him directly to buy the arm he sculpted.

Back