Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just little changes, Olive drab BDU was Woodland camo, ACI muscular body instead of TTM19, I think it looks better than before. But the skin tone doesn't match the head, I would try to fix it.

View attachment 225202
Thats looking awesome! What did you use for the bionic forearm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PVC Vini Tape (Black), The texture looks near the character used. :lol

Just gonna drop this here, no its not the custom i was originally talking about but this is definitely one i intend on finishing sooner than later.

25ee78c437962bc08d90199dafa03a6c.jpg

5c31f6964412b03c10b35f664fa83671.jpg

ff9175071380235c82dc44874fc1222d.jpg

e01db66b894a296080cae9a6377dda89.jpg

I fixed the roundness of the pupil already after my girl pointed it out, just have to seal the paint. Im getting pretty good at this. I painted my other customs head too but its missing parts and is almost final, i wont show it til its done.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Looks good man although you vould try to blend the beard and hair a little more. At the moment there is too much delimitation between skin and beard.
Try using a a bit of brown mixed with fleshtones to try to blend both colour better.
Also I would add a darker skintone wash on the face to bring more contrasts and details.
You should also try using a more pinky colour for the scars and you can add a touch of that colour under his eyes and a black line above his eye to add depth.

Hope that helps :)

Almost done with my MGS OCELOT.

The head is still the one I commissioned 5 years ago with some touch up done and with some hair added.

I dye my Big Boss MGS4 coat.
I still need to switch the vest with a more accurate one but i'm still waiting for it.

Here's a first pic.

IMG_3191_zpsxq23diu0.jpg

Looks good man, I wanna do a mgs1&2 ocelot so hopefully we can get a newer headsculpt. Holster looks a tad big but great nonetheless. Did gustavo do the hostler and bandolier?

Looks good man, I wanna do a mgs1&2 ocelot so hopefully we can get a newer headsculpt. Holster looks a tad big but great nonetheless. Did gustavo do the hostler and bandolier?

Yes gustavo made the rig. I will shorten the holster a bit. Its a bit too long.

A new head would be good alrhough i still think this one represent the charachter perfectly.

Yes gustavo made the rig. I will shorten the holster a bit. Its a bit too long.

A new head would be good alrhough i still think this one represent the charachter perfectly.

Yeah looks fine, can always get a more accurate head ;)

I used the same hands for my mgs1 snake, had them repainted and the pad detailing on the top of the hand out on them

Back