Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably going to pass on all the customs, since I missed out on MGS1 Snake.

Dr.-Who.gif

View attachment 178250

Finished my bash about a month ago. Did the best I could with the parts I had.

Looks amazing! :clap

looks good man

This is mine as it has been since i started it :lol

I have the metal boss hands and the jungle boots on him now but i haven't got another head yet

Don't be jealous of the picture quality :naughty

cXV5JEM.png

That explains why I can't find a matching Tiger Stripe BDU that looks exactly the same. Oh well, I'd take this sandy tan over bright green, despite being a touch lighter than I'd like.

Hey, maybe we should get a MGS3 Snake headsculpt commissioned once the MGS2 project is out of the way.

Ok where do you guys hear about the projects? I thought there was only an MGS1 based off of TheTwin Snakes look. Is the same guy doing MGS2 version?

Has there been any progress pics or anything?

looks good man

This is mine as it has been since i started it :lol

I have the metal boss hands and the jungle boots on him now but i haven't got another head yet

Don't be jealous of the picture quality :naughty

cXV5JEM.png

This looks awesome sir. I recommend jungle boots from DAM or ACE. The rappelling gloves will be a different matter. Hard to find decent ones. One person did this:

P4050470_2_zpsfjbe3qxm.jpg

(More here: Ed Wolcoff 1-0 RT MACV-SOG CCC)

They're from a boxed set, rappelling gloves from soldier story's black CIA (or I think FBI) figure.

Thanks man, I already have the jungle boots and the gloves though! I just need a head and radio set, that's just an old pic

I have 2 sets of the gloved hands, one with bendy hand and the gloves and one set of the metal boss hands with the flare cut from those gloves and added

This looks awesome sir. I recommend jungle boots from DAM or ACE. The rappelling gloves will be a different matter. Hard to find decent ones. One person did this:

View attachment 178325

(More here: Ed Wolcoff 1-0 RT MACV-SOG CCC)

They're from a boxed set, rappelling gloves from soldier story's black CIA (or I think FBI) figure.

Thanks man, I already have the jungle boots and the gloves though! I just need a head and radio set

I have 2 sets of the gloved hands, one with bendy hand and the gloves and one set of the metal boss hands with the flare cut from those gloves and added

Ah, I see. Where did you get that black-long-sleeve-wet-suit top thingy?

Ah, I see. Where did you get that black-long-sleeve-wet-suit top thingy?

They are the sleeves from the metalboss figure and the vest from the HT figure is on the body. He's not actually wearing a full wetsuit underneath

The Tiger Stripe Camo Snake is done! Whohoo!

16880506657_f84d2ce4ee_c.jpg

16467743283_ed4520b05b_c.jpg

17087911615_ee8dc5fa06_c.jpg

The desert tiger stripe actually was in Mgs3, but it was the jungle tiger stripe that was the iconic camo that most of us recognize from the game.
deserttiger.jpg

Heres my jungle tiger stripe version
IMG_3226.jpg

Is Snake on top of a dead Xenomorph? And what is he wearing on the last picture? Anyway, looks great regardless. Whoever did that paint did an amazing job.

Finally getting around to putting this together. I'm not sure i like the suit but I need a tie either way. What say you guys?

Back