Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, here is my mgs2 Solid Snake complete.
0e2a0c9ff6fb361eab419d950f67276d.jpg

He's answered literally multiple times. The camo pack is in mass production now. It will release in a month or two.

MGS2 Snake is getting produced next. He's basing the headsculpt off the in game model and provided a preview.

That'll be ready in a few months judging from the speed of Venom.

Quiet is being created as well as a Sneaking suit Venom. But after MGS2 Snake.

Really all we have to do is wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaking suit venom!?!?!?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Im already well on board for anything LIMToys does via the Metal Gear license. they've earned my trust with this amazing set so far. No reason to think the quality will go down from here.

I can only imagine if they were to get the official license from Konami...as much as most of us dont care for the company and their "dealings", but they do own the rights to 3 of my all time favorite franchises. Metal Gear, Silent Hill and Zone of the Enders.

It was commissioned by Gallo negro it fits the more muscular hot toys body. I never used it on my venom snake because I didn't feel like taking it apart.

how much for the boss suit?

is it in good condition? reason I ask is that mine has yellow staining down the front center where the zipper is. Im not sure what from since I've had her in the box in my closet for a year

Back