Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also can't blame folks for asking, since so many teaser photos were posted on constant basis.

They weren't really posted that often and they definitely weren't posted till things were tangible sculpts not computer renders so again I don't really know what you are wanting.

This is why no one involved with creating these things posts in places like this. Too much autistic screeching.

firejclawjack is a cool guy, talked to him privately. he seems eager to make cool stuff and i think he spoiled people with teasers early on so people feel like he should keep doing it all the time now, i suppose. like he said, when he wants to. probably wants to make sure everything is coming out just as well as the first figure. im sure hell show us something when he feels the time is right. he probably feels burned by wjl and wants to oversee the process in more detail to make sure everything is tip top. honestly, theres no doubt in my mind the quality on the d-pack will be outstanding just like ismael was.

just another instance of tater gon tate, its inevitable.

I replaced the body with my stock generic body - and it's all good to go.
Also GIANTOYS is sending me the replacement generic body, so -1 +1 = ALL GOOD.

DSC07821.JPG
DSC07818.JPG
DSC07824.JPG

Took me a while to figure out the sticker for the tape player in in the plastic bag with the paper box..
Love the light up feature

i really see no reason to be ticked off. the guy asked whether any update on the extra pack, and i don't think this question was asked so many times here to be pissed.

He's answered literally multiple times. The camo pack is in mass production now. It will release in a month or two.

MGS2 Snake is getting produced next. He's basing the headsculpt off the in game model and provided a preview.

That'll be ready in a few months judging from the speed of Venom.

Quiet is being created as well as a Sneaking suit Venom. But after MGS2 Snake.

Really all we have to do is wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who knows how long production really was for venom. im not holding out on us finding out anything too soon on a new figure. lets see what happens after d-pack gets released, ill be happy enough with just that.

He's answered literally multiple times. The camo pack is in mass production now. It will release in a month or two.

MGS2 Snake is getting produced next. He's basing the headsculpt off the in game model and provided a preview.

That'll be ready in a few months judging from the speed of Venom.

Quiet is being created as well as a Sneaking suit Venom. But after MGS2 Snake.

Really all we have to do is wait!

i think that guy was requesting some photos of the pack, maybe he'd like to have a look at production photos to decide on his purchase? i'm sure many got convinced by the production photos of the normal pack and went ahead and ordered theirs.

You can obviously see everything that's being produced for the new pack and by all the photos that you saw from the first figure it should be a no-brainer if you're going to buy or not.

Id just rather his presents on the form be welcoming. He's gone out of his way already which is the first I've ever heard of any figure company doing.

Let's not reward that with a constant questions every week.

I appreciate your concerns but it's better to get anything at all than nothing..

Is there anybody out there looking for a spare set of mgs1 solid snake boots? I have a spare set I'm willing to part with, p.m. me. they are already painted and Dremel to fit on the end of legs. They are the one piece versions that were put on the gee whiz Solid Snake. I also have a complete set of black glove hands with the tops of them painted Gray to go with the boots.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they are the Sean Dabbs boots but the gloves are the Terminator gloves. I also have another set of Terminator gloves without the tops painted as well as the battle damage version ones.

You can obviously see everything that's being produced for the new pack and by all the photos that you saw from the first figure it should be a no-brainer if you're going to buy or not.

some folks wanna see the actual production not just the promo pics. people got burnt by Hot Toys way too many times.

Back