Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180204_170622180.jpg

Recent update for my MGS display. It's still not done as I want to add some art prints and other stuff around it but I put Plisskin in now so I thought I would post it. Sorry about the crappy cellphone pic and the glare on the MGSV box but nothing's in there anyway.

Last edited:
That looks awesome Dylan, I wish there was a nice HD pic so I can see everything perfectly. That's such a great idea for a display, I really like it. If I didn't have so much Metal Gear Solid **** I would totally steal your idea. It's going to be so awesome when you have venom snake in there, you'll definitely have to take a nice hi-rez pic.

I'm going to have to take a nice picture of all my 1/6 scale Metal Gear Solid stuff put together when I finish everything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That looks awesome Dylan, I wish there was a nice HD pic so I can see everything perfectly. That's such a great idea for a display, I really like it. If I didn't have so much Metal Gear Solid **** I would totally steal your idea. It's going to be so awesome when you have venom snake in there, you'll definitely have to take a nice hi-rez pic.

I'm going to have to take a nice picture of all my 1/6 scale Metal Gear Solid stuff put together when I finish everything.

Thanks a lot man. I uploaded so close ups for you but a lot of them are still a work in progress. Need to overhaul my Naked Snake, wish I had a Miller to go with Big Boss, Might get a different background for MGS Snake, not too happy with how low the logo hangs for MGS2 and on and on.

But once it's finished I will take a hirez photo.

Nice pix man, very well done. Showed my mom, haha, she loves it. She doesnt understand our collecting, but she likes what you did there.

Those are some nice cases, Dylan! Wow, they look like 3D posters the way you have them set-up.

Two, and it has two different length horns. One head is Big Boss, the other is Venom all scarred up.

That's the part that confusing me. In just about all the listings I've seen, they only say 1 HS, 2 horns...and yet it's called "Ismael and aehab". Oh and the pictures never show big boss' sculpt, only punished snake. I'm confused.

Back