Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that's me. And still got 1 instock left. :wave
Perbandingan_Kumik_The_Boss.jpg

Now that looks mighty familiar! That was on my desk a couple of weeks ago.
I started from Pants thou - then armpit and elbow..etc
Still haven't decided what to do with those feet. :(
I don't wanna ruin them but... seems impossible.
Can you post pics of how you did it?

youd think these companies proof read everything, guess not.
Even Hawt Toyz has funny spelling sometimes.
And this is Metal Gear, a franchise that has hilariously crude Russian all over the place. :D

Man, it's so nice, it makes me mad that it's MGSV instead of another MGS. Can't wait for future figures!

Just imagine what he'll do with MGS2. I tend to think that's going to be the highest selling 3rd party figure, probably ever.

Nice job jack!

Riddick, the boots come out easily. Just pull the under strap over the heel and slide the boot out. Easy. The foot might come with it but its double jointed so itll come out of the boot easy too. The hard par will be to get new feet in them. You actually have to slit the boot down each side where the under strap will cover so you can bend it open enough to work a foot in. Then just put a small line of Superglue on each slit so you can bond the 2 sides back up. Superglue works excellent anywhere on this suit, its an instant bond. When i took both of mine apart i worked the bond apart that goes around the hips, under the crotch, and under the buttocks. The glue is weak and with patience you can separate the two parts of the suit, then the legs just slide off of the body. Ive done this to my blue and od old snake. The top half of the suit i just slit the back open where it looks like there would have been a zipper from the neck to the small of the back, then pulled the arms and body out from the top. The medi body had crazy joints so i didnt need to do that to get it out but the new body was a ***** to put in and i had to get resourceful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just imagine what he'll do with MGS2. I tend to think that's going to be the highest selling 3rd party figure, probably ever.

Just because you think MGS2 is great doesn't mean the rest of the Koji fanbase does. Last time I checked, it still ranks the lowest among the "modern" MGS fans. :lol

Walkmen, Pistol, Knife, and headsculpts that's all i need. (and might be the idroid to)
I'm really happy for this. :panic:

Aaand I'm canceling the disguiser since the 2nd head is confirmed. I cant remember the last time I was so excited about a figure.Great work Jack. Looking forward to the next Mgs figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back