Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My headsculpt from ebay has just arrived. I suppose that I wouldn't get the original one from LIMTOYS for 35$, but when I opened the package I could hardly see the difference. In my opnion they look the same.
Mine never arrived [emoji17]

Had to ask for a refund [emoji3525]

Do You have some pics kaldas??

Enviado desde mi ATU-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Mine never arrived [emoji17]

Had to ask for a refund [emoji3525]

Do You have some pics kaldas??

Enviado desde mi ATU-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

W7qInZz.jpg

CSWJUiO.jpg

JoHuyil.jpg

c0Mpmyy.jpg

Now I have to wait for SandStorm Edition ;).

No Mgs2 Snake yet but can’t complain. Looking forward to the product reveal.
0b800c78d05f27d6bdd9ba8a2c3b5b05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there no other popular characters from V other than Venom/Big Boss/Quiet? i mean there's already a decent Quiet figure in the market she can wait a little.

is there no other popular characters from V other than Venom/Big Boss/Quiet? i mean there's already a decent Quiet figure in the market she can wait a little.

Well if I'm not mistaken, Limtoys teased Ocelot. I'm surprised Quiet get made first.

Well if I'm not mistaken, Limtoys teased Ocelot. I'm surprised Quiet get made first.

He teased quiet first way back. I think sneaking suit venom is next after that maybe.

He's been working on MGS2 Snake for a while. I'm glad he's taking his time to nail it. The headsculpt tease looked great.

I think MGS1 Snake and Venom would work great at 1/12th scale

WJL Toys: Didsguiser

Any news about WJL Toys: Didsguiser?
I have it on PO, but it looks like the better way is to cancel it and get LIM.
What do you think, colleagues?

don't know. haven't played the game yet but i know miller & ocelot are in the game how much they contributed to the game i don't know really.

To be honest the character design is lackluster compared to the other games in the series. Venom and that old guy are the only cool character designs imo

Wouldn't mind seeing figures of those zombie looking troops, pretty cool designs.

Back