Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon.
yesterday konami retweet my new product and says nothing,check their tweets and you can see it,wtf man…

That's hilarious. I feel their departments don't talk to each other. Very common in large corporations.

At the same time they do that care about this IP any more

Do you have photos about MGS2?

I would love some more teases too. That last headsculpt preview was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys,I am back!
This is just a upgrade.Will have new characters released this month&next month!
Nice to hear from you again, Boss. Pretty nice timing too—just got my Tiger Stripe D-Pack set during the past weekend. :yess:

Overall, the uniform/some pouches look a little more greenish than in the advertisement pics, but I happen to prefer greenish camouflage over desert-ish, so this actually works well for me. Also great to see thicker thighs on this set's body (than in the "Leather Jacket" release); you had promised, and you have delivered. :woo

All in all, yet another solid product that has satisfied this collector. Looking forward to getting a set of the "PVC glove hands" (and future Limtoys product announcements, of course)...

guys,I am back!
This is just a upgrade.Will have new characters released this month&next month!

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. I would love a MGS3 Young Ocelot or Portable Ops Gene.

I have the Deluxe leather jacket version and D-Pack and the attention to detail on these figures is amazing. I am a big Metal Gear fan but hated The Phantom Pain as in my opinion it was a wasted opportunity and ruined the character of Big Boss for me. However, when I saw the Limtoys figures I had to get them. The body is rather stiff but everything else is superb. I might pick up another sculpt and make a custom MGS3 Naked Snake at some point unless you make one of them!

Great work.

The mullet sculpt does look like him in my opinion. Aside from having both eyes he looked just like that in the Virtuous mission. It couldn't look any worse than the Hot Toys one regardless.

What would you say would be a better sculpt for a Naked Snake custom?

I think I will make up two customs for Naked Snake. One in camo and one in his full military uniform at the end of the game. The latter is one I have always wanted to add to my small collection but have never gotten round to putting together. I think this will be my next project after my white tuxedo Indiana Jones.

If I do it right it might end up as good as my custom Indiana Jones figures.

What would you say would be a better sculpt for a Naked Snake custom?

I think I will make up two customs for Naked Snake. One in camo and one in his full military uniform at the end of the game. The latter is one I have always wanted to add to my small collection but have never gotten round to putting together. I think this will be my next project after my white tuxedo Indiana Jones.

If I do it right it might end up as good as my custom Indiana Jones figures.

I made this for Virtuous Mission Snake
Naked Snake.jpg

This recent discussion on MGS3 made me dig out my Medicom Naked Snake from storage. I always wanted to paint him previously but never got round to it until now. I painted him last night and although I have to get a better eye patch I think it looks boss (no pun intended).

Attachments

• 20181005_154034-1.jpg
    20181005_154034-1.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 20181005_154038.jpg
    20181005_154038.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 20181005_154049.jpg
    20181005_154049.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20181005_154058.jpg
    20181005_154058.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20181005_154104.jpg
    20181005_154104.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 115
  • 20181005_154115-1.jpg
    20181005_154115-1.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 117
Yes I'm interested.

What is your codec frequency? It didn't seem to be on the back of the box.

Or I could just send you a PM I guess.

This recent discussion on MGS3 made me dig out my Medicom Naked Snake from storage. I always wanted to paint him previously but never got round to it until now. I painted him last night and although I have to get a better eye patch I think it looks boss (no pun intended).
Looks pretty cool , nice job [emoji108]

i still love my medicom naked snake figures [emoji36] they are pretty accurate for the time

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Just preordered "LIMTOYS 004 D-PACK Tiger Camouflage Battle suit Accessories Pack ST-edition" from KGHobby, now it's time to find the headsculpt :D

Back