Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like the games, but I’m selective with what I get from it. I only have the McFarlane Snake and Raiden, Jack’s Venom Snake, the Revoltech Tiger Stripe Venom Snake and the Revoltech Peacewalker Snake. Oh, and the 1/6 Quiet phicen kitbash.

Have to agree. The line isn’t worth $150 at all. I did manage to snag a figure on eBay somehow for $89 and prayed to god it wasn’t a bootleg. :lol

nendoroid solid snake 1 up for preorder. time to sell yours if you want to make some money.

nendoroid solid snake 1 up for preorder. time to sell yours if you want to make some money.

Will it go for any money though, now that it releases?

I hope figma aren't loosing the licence! Reissues usually mean that, just like Medicom did, before they lost it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6060f4ec13dfe2bc93e5b0eb01d44702.heic

I hope figma aren't loosing the licence! Reissues usually mean that, just like Medicom did, before they lost it..

Man, I hope not. I was really hoping Good Smile would release a MGS2 Raiden Figma to be paired with Snake.

I don't care what anyone says -- the Snake Figma is outstanding.

Man, I hope not. I was really hoping Good Smile would release a MGS2 Raiden Figma to be paired with Snake.

I don't care what anyone says -- the Snake Figma is outstanding.

I'm dying for an MGS2 Raided. Id like to pair them, I feel the designs work great together.

And yes, that figmas sculpt is fantastic! I'm hoping the re-release improves the paint like the Guts re-release did.

I'm dying for an MGS2 Raided. Id like to pair them, I feel the designs work great together.

And yes, that figmas sculpt is fantastic! I'm hoping the re-release improves the paint like the Guts re-release did.

Id buy it again if it does

Absolutely! I'd love to recreate this scene:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm happy with the paint on the body but there's a noticeable difference between it and that of the face. Mine's not too bad, though, so I'm not interested in buying the re-release if they do improve upon it. The figure's design is its strength; its articulation allows for some seriously awesome, game-accurate poses. It's so much fun to play with!

Will it go for any money though, now that it releases?

you can. the preorder release date is still few months from now and many folks probably don't know about the reissue or don't want to wait. done that many times as long it's desired item someone would be willing to buy it off you if it's rare. even when the reissue has improvements that has already been announced. some folks has the 1st issue preference.

Absolutely! I'd love to recreate this scene:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm happy with the paint on the body but there's a noticeable difference between it and that of the face. Mine's not too bad, though, so I'm not interested in buying the re-release if they do improve upon it. The figure's design is its strength; its articulation allows for some seriously awesome, game-accurate poses. It's so much fun to play with!

I always play the Arsenal scene non-lethally, and on EXTREME I would lure Tengus into a corner, blind them with coolant and punch them in the crotch for an instant KO. :lol

Back