Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing preorders will begin during sdcc or shortly after? Anyone get a photo of the display card to the right, wonder if it has a p/o date on it?

I think the thighs on it are too large and his feet seem tiny. They also need to push in his FUPA a little bit; the lower abs and cod piece jut out too far.

I use to own the Bloodborne statues from gecco and loved them while I owned them. If they do a solid snake for this line I'll jump in and buy both, make one hell of a display.

Gecco statues aren't even full 1/6 scale. They're more 1/6.5. Unless they drastically fix this, I'm passing on it. Their Raiden was nice, but out of scale with everything I got.

Theyre bigger than 1/6th?

I've noticed they're hit or miss sculpt wise. I loved the ground zeroes boss (even if it was inaccurate) but their other boss sculpts were bad imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dealing with fractions the higher the bottom total number is, the smaller the portion is on the top. 1/7 is smaller than 1/6, so 1/6.5 is also smaller than 1/6.

When you're dealing with fractions the higher the bottom total number is, the smaller the portion is on the top. 1/7 is smaller than 1/6, so 1/6.5 is also smaller than 1/6.

Ah, your right!

I kinda prefer that it's smaller.. Maybe it's 1/6th including the base lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda prefer that it's smaller..

nEV62z8.gif

Does anyone have a guide to the different names and rarities for the Metal Gear trading cards? I used to use an ebay guide as a reference, but it seems to be gone now and I can't remember the stupid categories they have for the cards

Well it could just be worn out from being a rental and having countless rounds through it. It should have been pretty accurate in my experience just freaking huge.

It's a beast of a sidearm but it's old and out dated now (as much as I love HK). Snake would be better suited with an FN45T, just as accurate and reliable but with a high cappacity and more bells and whistles.

As someone who comes from a gun family, I can tell you that most floating barrel guns aren’t nearly as accurate as fixed barrel guns, by nature. And that huge silencer likely does nothing to alter that, instead making your shots even slightly less accurate. A shorter silencer would probably help, but that’s debatable. My dad can zero almost anything, but sometimes you can only do so much.

That said... at that distance, you should be able to keep your shot groupings at center mass. So, that is a little odd. Did you try shooting without the suppressor on a different target? It could be possible it was mounted incorrectly or worse, manufactured as such.

I doubt wear and tear has too much to do with it. Assuming it gets cleaned. I shot a Thompson about ten years ago and it was the most rented firearm at the range, yet I couldn’t tell for a second that it was in any kind of disrepair.

Back