Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea that one is beautiful. I found on a Japanese auction website few months back for $30 they are selling the console because its faulty. I mean if you werent gonna play it anyway but just have for show, I think it was a good deal.

If I bought one I would immediately take it apart and redo the thermal paste, I've always wanted one as well but I just didn't get one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

be812eabf066c8af28c57efde1ef3067.jpg
6a4d9a8b2efb205f52cda673bd0b71c8.jpg

LIMTOYS Bigboss mass produced headsculpt paint 70% completion

Just to be clear for my future posts and references, this thread is for official/non-official merchandise (something you can order/buy online) discussion and the other one is personal/ collector's custom thread.
Right?

What would you guys pay max for a MGS4 Limited Edition Cardboard box with (shinkawa cover)? Its literally Like New.

My problem is that the shipping is brutal but thats my fault bit just donno is $45 ok or its too much? CIB.

That's the Limited Edition of MGS4s case and the way you're talking about it it's only the case?????

I wouldn't pay anything for it. You can buy it complete on eBay for $20.

No of course not only the case :D It looks brand new CIB as I said. I did see some as you said for $20=$30 but the case looks busted and owners say some scratches on discs too. So thats why I wasn't sure if $45 is too much for a mint copy as I really couldn't care less collecting sealed copies of anything. As long as its in near mint, I'm more than happy.

Actually im looking to buy, not to sell one. But ill wait to see for some better offers. Problem with this one for me right now is crazy shipping. So hopefully ill run into something cheaper down the line for my collection.

Back