Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Raises hand if anybody's selling McFarlane RAY.

I have a loose one but it's "arms" are broken at the joints. I tried replacing them with revoltech joints but it didn't really work that well. I also have a spare set of the MGS 2 figures in package. If you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49091d4b3ad6994cc158beac39e3cf47.jpg

There's the Ray also want to sell these 2 old dolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit. I missed an auction for that Metal Gear PAL key trading card by a couple days. I want that card.

Yeah I worry about that too. I can't comprehend why these companies would follow in the footsteps of others that produced **** no one would even take for free.

All those sorry SOBs that bought that worthless 1:1 hand.

I think it was mentioned before, that Konami's marketing department decides which action figures get approved. The companies really don't have the freedom to choose which games they'd like to produce figures from.

Even still, why voluntarily take on a license that's only going to be produced at a loss.

Phantom Peen merch hype was a flash in the pan, while everything MGS1-4 would easily sell nowadays.

Even still, why voluntarily take on a license that's only going to be produced at a loss.

Phantom Peen merch hype was a flash in the pan, while everything MGS1-4 would easily sell nowadays.

That's actually a good point :lol. I even remember when MGS 4 figs would sell out easily, by comparison. Except for Quiet (and her fake rubber bewbs), has there been another "V" fig that sold out and had a substantial mark up on Ebay?

That's actually a good point :lol. I even remember when MGS 4 figs would sell out easily, by comparison. Except for Quiet (and her fake rubber bewbs), has there been another "V" fig that sold out and had a substantial mark up on Ebay?

None that I know of. My custom Quiet is the only thing I'm keeping from the game. I've sold off most of the PAK figures except I can't shake Mantis, Ocelot and Fiery Bung Volgin.

Eh, im keeping all of the figures ever made. I have nearly everything so why not. The 1:1 arm i definitely want, but i am waiting on a really good deal on it because i refuse to pay anything close to retail on it. I have the 1/2 scale one and i just wont display it because it looks like a toddlers arm. Im a completist on straight mgs premium packages and the 1:1 arm is part of one. I really want some more mgs 1-4 goodness and am anxious to see what well get. I wonder when the menshdge mgrr raiden will release........

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nothing is shown in the video but it's interesting nonetheless, since their work looks fantastic.

Back