Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'd love to see the MARINES RAY, maybe on top of the sinking tanker. That design is like taboo or something. :lol

Nothing is shown in the video but it's interesting nonetheless, since their work looks fantastic.

Wow, were still getting merch?? Where's all the figma stuff!???

On first4figures, their work has never spoken to me. And it's all cartoony, we'll see if their style works with more realistic designs.

Seriously ryan? Find something you wrote in capitals.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think there might be a miscommunication here,
when Chockles mentioned "caps" he most likely meant he's the one wearing a hat/cap on every video.

Back to the topic, I hope the statue size is similar to Link that was just released, manageable.
I already have a centrepiece which is the 3A REX & sadly I don't have the space for another of such scale.

Anyone knows what the scale of 3A's half size is? I'm thinking roughly 1:61?

Edit: NVM, did the calculations :lol yep 1:61, I made up my mind to get that half size this year.

Last edited:
hmmmmm, youre right. dont really hear people refer to hats as caps ever but i guess thats what he meant. i thought he was being cryptic and he meant MARINES RAY. whoops.

Huh? Rex's height is 12m/13m.

Half size is listed as 8.3" (21cm) no?

Where's my mistake?

ljbxhXh.png

Edit: Hurr, nvm.

Last edited:
I think there might be a miscommunication here,
when Chockles mentioned "caps" he most likely meant he's the one wearing a hat/cap on every video.

Back to the topic, I hope the statue size is similar to Link that was just released, manageable.
I already have a centrepiece which is the 3A REX & sadly I don't have the space for another of such scale.

hmmmmm, youre right. dont really hear people refer to hats as caps ever but i guess thats what he meant. i thought he was being cryptic and he meant MARINES RAY. whoops.

Aaaah. NOW I get it. I was thinking all CAPS but then he said "he". There are no male all CAPS character in MGS since all Metal Gears are robots and unless EVA's a transgender.. :monkey3

You guys have been watching too many of those YongYea videos, and his jacked up conspiracy theories.

Back