Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some cool backdrops in and took some photos for fun

32202391980_ed263af0be_b.jpg

31769629683_86e7a48373_b.jpg

31737677024_6a7a7c0b3c_b.jpg

31769634963_3357616809_b.jpg

31769636013_242a50f5a5_b.jpg

Good stuff, Pete!

i went to toyfair last week and snapped these images up View attachment 319989View attachment 319990 spoke with the head of the company and he said that konami took two years to approve these because they were so caring and cautious with the license so if it takes two years for some bits like these while hot toys could be just a little longer?

I can't believe how much V stuff is getting produced... that no one is going to buy :lol

i went to toyfair last week and snapped these images up View attachment 319989View attachment 319990 spoke with the head of the company and he said that konami took two years to approve these because they were so caring and cautious with the license so if it takes two years for some bits like these while hot toys could be just a little longer?

Wow. Two years to approve this? These are the ugliest things I've seen in a while

Hi Everyone,

I just added the 3A Half-Size Ray to my collection. Was hoping someone could point me to the cheapest place to find a half size Rex (Preferably less than $200). I've checked ebay but haven't been lucky.

i went on entertainment earth to check things out and i saw the fugly figs from a few posts back. i thought they were bigger but i guess theyre kubrick sized, not that anyone here cares. i thougght they were like those vcd things.

Alongside Rising Raiden and Medicom MGS3 Croc Cap Snake, these are all I have left for my 1/6 MGS collection.

32679361155_d518d83456_c.jpg

I have always liked the Konami vest more than the one we get from the custom but I could never get it to fit. I might have to try and buy one now.

I have always liked the Konami vest more than the one we get from the custom but I could never get it to fit. I might have to try and buy one now.

It's entirely possible. On the bigger bodies like Reeve it will just require some simple mods but I know at least a couple of guys who've used the vest on the Naked Snake body without modding whatsoever. The undersuit also fits nicely as well.

Back