Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that sucks. And I'm pretty sure NECA would make Old Snake. This is the one time you can hate on Konami though :dunno

I went to boston comic con this past weekend on sunday and got this sweet hand drawn picture of solid snake. Well, its a copy of his drawing. I thought it was awesome so i bought it. What do you guys think?

e46e3f9d16d8f737bad8b31d968389ef.jpg

Overall it was way cool to be there but i power walked through the place and completed it in like 1.5 hrs. Stuff was way overpriced imo, the solid snake picture was a great deal though, i only paid $10 for it. Gonna frame up all my mgs pictures soon, just havent priced it out yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dylan that is a really cool drawing, nice :hi5: I had the chance to pick up camoflague Nendo Snake at Otakon, but I passed. I saw it in person and it looked cool but not a must have.

I bought one at the sales price just in the nick of time, no sooner than I checked out the sale ended and it went back to 360 bones. 150 dollars was more in line priced for this i feel, thougt hat last ZOE Anubus was pretty pricey too. From what I've heard, the tooling on all these smaller scale figures is a lot more expensive to produce and this thing has tons of parts on it. Glad I caught the sale though, been eyeballing it for a while.

Sweet. Thank you, good sir. $350 was way too much for this thing given its scale. It's a shame the Yen is up so high lately. Usually I get a 5-10% discount from the exchange rate, but the Yen has actually been worth more than a penny lately. This is right in line with what I wanted to pay for it. Maybe I can get rid of my Koto Sally now. It's annoyingly fragile.

Got my Sahelanthropus in from HLJ today. Surprisingly, I was able to get him to stand up without the stand. Also came with batteries already installed.

I can see why they wanted to charge so much for this guy even though he's so small. Lots of moving parts. Haven't had the chance to transform him down to rex mode yet.

W2Xg2YR.jpg

Well, I'm decided on unloading some of my MGS stuff. Gonna start listing on eBay unless anyone wants to message me.

A dear friend sent me sealed copies of MGS2 and Batman Arkham Asylum as a belated birthday present. Sometimes it's hard finding the right words to convey to such friends on just how grateful you are to them and how much it made your day.

29242301745_a1c527a1dc_c.jpg

Back