Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one of those and I want to put the retro Solid Snake head in it :lol

Gaming today is such a huge mess these days though. Between the political correctness, so called 'misogny', games being unfinished and having cut content, trying to be cinematic and sacrificing gameplay...there's a lot and it created so much wrong. Then there's the companies themselves and the statements, the leaks, the impressions. People aren't sure what they want, and it makes sense.

That said the so called sexism and political correctness has to go, that has no place and it's practically attention whoring from a fake victim's POV. Especially since MGS gets pulled into the former and it's almost gone both ways :lol

People do get angry over too little in gaming these days, but that doesn't mean the problems are not there. There is definitely sexism both in the content of many games and in the gaming industry itself.

Goodsmile got the Gurlukovich soldier in, but I'm passing on it. I really want to limit what I buy. I can't be bothered with completing every single line anymore.

I'll pass since I don't see anything I'd want from the series. Well, except maybe a Marines Ray.

Passing on it too for the same reasons as Pliss. It'll probably hit bargain bin so maybe I'll pick it up to pose Snake with.

We'd probably want Raiden, Solidus, Emma, Olga and Otacon.

Ugh yeah, the GSC exclusive accessories are so annoying at this point. They're really good but at the same time you don't want to spend all that extra money :slap:

Passing on it too for the same reasons as Pliss. It'll probably hit bargain bin so maybe I'll pick it up to pose Snake with.

We'd probably want Raiden, Solidus, Emma, Olga and Otacon.

If GSC takes the Figma line that far, I'd be happy. Would be really cool if they did the Dead Cell members as well.

If GSC takes the Figma line that far, I'd be happy. Would be really cool if they did the Dead Cell members as well.
I don't know how far they'd go with this line, probably not too far. I think Venom Snake may be the last MGS collectible they'll do for now though :(

Just picked up the NECA Little Big Planet Drake and Kratos and they have me dying for a Old Snake. The odds are low but maybe if the line sells well they could find some loop hole and get it done.
15_02_09_898_file.jpg

Just picked up the NECA Little Big Planet Drake and Kratos and they have me dying for a Old Snake. The odds are low but maybe if the line sells well they could find some loop hole and get it done.

Didn't know they are already on sale. & yeah, we need more Old Snake figure.

I can speculate what's going on. It's probably Konami not interested in licensing toys of their properties for the moment. Remember, Kojima and Shinkawa were hugely instrumental in getting all the toys made and (for better or worse) inspected and approved all of them. Other Konami franchises were never that lucky (Silent Hill, Castlevania, Conta etc).

What I'm seeing now is Konami having all of their IP's dormant, which can happen for a variety of reasons. Alas, don't expect any new collectibles any time soon.

^ which is good for some wallets lol :p

On another note, do you know where or how to find a replacement caqui vest/holsters for the old snake rah?

Back