Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there was a dozen or more people that couldn't stand him in this section. Remember the Arkham thread, where he had to fight the good fight for Iron Man for several pages... and brought it up for no reason at all?

That's not possible. The 1/6 Hulkbuster was already the size of a small child.

True.

But a 20-22 inch fully-articulated Sahelanthropus from HT would be awesome.

I would buy it regardless of price because of how amazing of a game The Phantom Pain is.

It's his money to waste. But, more TPP merchandise just isn't going to happen. HT will also never pick up a Metal Gear figure. ThreeA, most likely, but seeing all of the problems that they had with REX and RAY, they won't bother to attempt a transforming Metal Gear like ST-84.

MGS2 was the peak creatively. It set the bar too high for the rest of the series, at least for the non casual poser fans. I'm not ******** on MGS3, it's just the depth in it was pretty shallow in comparison to it's predecessor.

MGS3 is certainly a fine game, it's just that it's been shoved way too much in the lore that it looses its' luster. Every MGS game has to pay tribute to that game, because Kojima knows that's the quickest way to appease fans.

I don't know if Kojima could ever come up with another masterpiece ever again. He knows his fans will eat up whatever he puts out, even if it's a half naked sniper who breathes trough her skin or a naked Norman Reedus on a beach. I feel like Kojima's a middle aged, successful artist who now has the fan backing and power to realize his most inner perversions.

Or as the A.I Colonel would say, "Too much power, for such an immature species."

MGS3 is certainly a fine game, it's just that it's been shoved way too much in the lore that it looses its' luster. Every MGS game has to pay tribute to that game, because Kojima knows that's the quickest way to appease fans.

I don't know if Kojima could ever come up with another masterpiece ever again. He knows his fans will eat up whatever he puts out, even if it's a half naked sniper who breathes trough her skin or a naked Norman Reedus on a beach. I feel like Kojima's a middle aged, successful artist who now has the fan backing and power to realize his most inner perversions.

Or as the A.I Colonel would say, "Too much power, for such an immature species."

Exactly this, same with Big Boss's recurrent roles.

I think almost every MGS game pre-4 lost its luster due to future games or something else that happened in regards.

I think almost every MGS game pre-4 lost its luster due to future games or something else that happened in regards.
Pretty much what happened to me which is why you don't see me around the MGS sections as often. I pretty much disregard every MGS after 4 and consider it the actual end to the series.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Back