Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Phantom Pain is still a great game.

Thanks for coming into the collectibles thread (when there are TWO other threads this is supposed to be in) just to stir up a long dead argument unprovoked, I guess it has been a while since the last time so we were over due.

If you want to know why people feel the way they do about MGSV then simply read some posts in the MGS discussion thread. Almost any page in there will have this exact conversation.

If you want to explain to people what you liked about the game then you should post in the MGSV thread where this topic won't be lavished for pages on end... We'll at least as bad.

But this is the collectibles thread. If you have some post them, if you don't then don't.

Thanks for coming into the collectibles thread (when there are TWO other threads this is supposed to be in) just to stir up a long dead argument unprovoked, I guess it has been a while since the last time so we were over due.

If you want to know why people feel the way they do about MGSV then simply read some posts in the MGS discussion thread. Almost any page in there will have this exact conversation.

If you want to explain to people what you liked about the game then you should post in the MGSV thread where this topic won't be lavished for pages on end... We'll at least as bad.

But this is the collectibles thread. If you have some post them, if you don't then don't.
applause-gif-tumblr-43_zps4e464b19.gif

not sure why this constantly happens though :cuckoo:

Well, with the help of 2 member on here I have been able to achieve 2 out of 3 goals I have always wanted to accomplish

1. Savagesloth helped me with a shareholder's premium package and with that I now have every Japanese MGS PS1 game sealed and graded 85+ and higher

2. Jason "WellCQCaboutthat" Helped me out buying 2 copies of MGS Greatest Hits that seller wouldn't ship to Australia, and now i have every US MGS PS1 game sealed and graded

So a very big THANK YOU goes out to the both of you! :clap:yess:

Now just need to find PAL copies of MGS Platinum and MGS Special missions then I will have every PAL version sealed :panic:
And my bookcases are getting pretty full now, moght have to get a 3rd one soon :lol

It cannot be said enough, but nobody in the world has a more complete collection of Metal Gear.

Thanks Mate :hi5:

Amazing collection Rampagesss but quick question what is this?

That would be the Japanese MGS 2 with the Gackt sleeve

Kojima worked with a Japanese musician / actor Gackt Camui and they made a series of commercials for MGS 2 and also released this limited edition MGS 2 sleeve, they also made a poster with the same image but I don't have one

Lol got late to the thread of the Koji bro trying to validate Kojima. He should have known that this is exactly what makes this thread so awesome and charming, you guys are awesome.
Back to collectibles. I personally dont like the Bishoujo Wolf, or anything in that line, way too hentai-is for me :p

Lol got late to the thread of the Koji bro trying to validate Kojima. He should have known that this is exactly what makes this thread so awesome and charming, you guys are awesome.
Back to collectibles. I personally dont like the Bishoujo Wolf, or anything in that line, way too hentai-is for me :p

Yeah, as Dylan mentioned it was clearly to stir the pot in here. Unlike certain douchebags on here, I'll full admit when I take my emotions a bit far when it comes to Kojima. But when it comes to this literal worship of Kojima, when all he's done is fart in the fan's faces for some many years now and so many of these pricks gladly breathe in it... you get my point :lol

At least other creators are out with it, how they are to fans. Kojima's an outright fake :lol

Back