Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i already have the happy kujii venom snake statue. I ordered ocelot and they sent me another venom snake. I got this from japan and just dont want to deal with returns overseas so i am offering it cheap. Surprisingly its a lot bigger than i expected it to be. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/422184#tab/official/date/8/1

Siona1467976915.jpeg

Translation:
"Here is the size of my micro peen" *gestures with his figures to brag about the size of his long Japanese micropeen*
"This is how I stroke the micro peen"

Translation:
"Here is the size of my micro peen" *gestures with his figures to brag about the size of his long Japanese micropeen*
"This is how I stroke the micro peen"

Why it doesn't surprise me if he appears naked in his next game? :lol

He's far too old to be having teenage boy hair. What happened to this guy?

Uv80NU1.jpg

Top form, MGS1/2 Koj was replaced by a doppelganger, Klueless Koj.

I think he was replaced by Venom Kojima...

Soliddu Sex Changu Snakku.

Why it doesn't surprise me if he appears naked in his next game? :lol

Top form, MGS1/2 Koj was replaced by a doppelganger, Klueless Koj.

MGS1/2 Koji was a true visionary that made games that spoke... and that vision was killed when people couldn't grasp MGS2 and hated Raiden. They were partly right in hate, but looking on it now, it's "overall" his best game.

Soliddu Sex Changu Snakku.

MGS1/2 Koji was a true visionary that made games that spoke... and that vision was killed when people couldn't grasp MGS2 and hated Raiden. They were partly right in hate, but looking on it now, it's "overall" his best game.

Original Kojima had big ideas, and didn't give a rats ass what you think and followed it trough. Today's Kojima is not only out of touch, but is all about fanservice, which not only compromises his artistic integrity, but also devalue him as a man desperately appealing to the times. MGSV will quickly be forgotten in a few years, MGS1 & 2 won't.

MGS3 is great as well, but is quickly ruined by all the sequel baggage in which it should have been a standalone one-off deal like what I've been saying with Terminator 2.

Last edited:
Back