Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were posters at first! Seriously, I didn't realise you were displaying anything larger than a nendoroid before I read the post below.

Ooh those 47s, where are they from? I know they were EU exclusive to some versions of Absolution, Deluxe Professional edition right?

The big one came with the deluxe professional edition exclusive to the UK and the small one had a limited run for sale. The rubber duck they only handed out at E3 to people that played the closed doors beta.

I had an up-and-down relationship with that figure. Wanted it so badly at first, then lost interest completely when reviews said Absolution didn't live up to the rest of the series. Of course, I then played Absolution last year and found out it was still great, but by then the figure was hard to find.

So, I'd like to get into collecting 1/6th scale figures for MGS.

I'd like to start with the Phantom Pain line. What would be my best options as far as all around quality goes?

The Riobot figure for Sahelanthropus looks fantastic. Is that worth a purchase?

Only 1/6 figure for TPP are customs or statues at the moment.

Hot Toys had the logo in this years book, whether it come to light or not is anyone's guess.

I'd like to start with the Phantom Pain line. What would be my best options as far as all around quality goes?

Interested in learning more about the Riobot as well! I was going to get it the other day but decided to wait around for a discount, and other priorities came up.

Speaking of, Solaris Japan is selling it for $237 plus shipping (and they don't overcharge in my experience).

There are The Boss and Naked Snake from MGS3 by Hot Toys, and 2 variants of MGR Raiden also by HT. Like Frank said, there aren't any 1/6 MGSV figures except the Gecco statues.

There is the Nendoroid Venom Snake as well. And supposedly we may get an HT Venom snake...5 years from now.

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while. I'm downsizing my collection by a lot. I figured I'd post here and see if anyone is interested (hope this is allowed- if not please let me know!) before putting anything on eBay!

https://imgur.com/a/IYQpX

I can take better pics on request and everything is complete with box.

Thanks guys!

Seems like a lot of people are downsizing their MGS collections now :lol. I still need to sell out my McFarlane MGS 2 figs and my Fishtank Meryl and Snake.

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while. I'm downsizing my collection by a lot. I figured I'd post here and see if anyone is interested (hope this is allowed- if not please let me know!) before putting anything on eBay!

https://imgur.com/a/IYQpX

I can take better pics on request and everything is complete with box.

Thanks guys!

Hi there, I would be interested in a Medi Naked Snake (no eyepatch)

Back