Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be moving later this year and I'll need to choose whether to have them shipped via cargo plane or truck.

Inb4 #Snakesonaplane #uh-ohthetruckhasstartedtomove

Reading how little some of you guys spent on Phantom Pain make me wish I hadn't got so crazy on it. :(

But oh well I actually enjoy playing it, just goofing off and sniping people from a distance, then run and gunning up to enemies. im at 95% completion but got fed up doing all the side tasks

My first thought was that you imported every single version released around the world. Am i wrong? :lol

Reading how little some of you guys spent on Phantom Pain make me wish I hadn't got so crazy on it. :(

But oh well I actually enjoy playing it, just goofing off and sniping people from a distance, then run and gunning up to enemies. im at 95% completion but got fed up doing all the side tasks

Wait Rampy, why didn't you got the Xbox One/360 and PC versions as well? Or is it that you collect only the PlayStation versions?

I just checked my HT Boss, looks like her suit has ripped pretty badly. Anybody ever tried swapping the suit?

I have since my first one deteriorated for some reason. It's tricky, but it's not too bad.

Oh thanks! I knew that I vaguely remember about someone saying the suit discolored or something, I forgot it was you. So I just slide the body into the new suit legs first? Any other advice?

Oh thanks! I knew that I vaguely remember about someone saying the suit discolored or something, I forgot it was you. So I just slide the body into the new suit legs first? Any other advice?

Yeah legs first and have her arms behind her as much as you can. It takes some skill to get it onto her since it's not a quick process.

I have to buy a new suit too, when i put her body back into the suit when i unbuckled one of the metal buckles it snapped. So frustrating. Also, rampagesss, i dont see the premium package steelbook. Its different than the uk steelbook but not by much. Its the one with the 1:1 bionic arm.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Venom snake suntanned ver. :rotfl. But no I'm kidding, it just turned out bad. ????????mensHdge METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PAIN ????????? - ?????????

Screenshot_20160409-163531.jpg

I have to buy a new suit too, when i put her body back into the suit when i unbuckled one of the metal buckles it snapped. So frustrating. Also, rampagesss, i dont see the premium package steelbook. Its different than the uk steelbook but not by much. Its the one with the 1:1 bionic arm.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yea I have that but it's tucked away in the Premium Package box and couldn't be bothered getting it :lol

So glad I didn't get this. The prototype really had me tempted but the price point made me hold off.

Yea I really wanted this statue, but yea I agree glad i held off. Its doesn't look that bad but i'll still be passing on it

Back