Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah it was, but after it became that way, we maintained consistency and decency in it. Didn't stop the futanari from taking the concept and running with it pitifully - taking what was a general discussion about video games that we didn't like, making a thread about marvel figures you love.

InB4..

tumblr_mm41sfMIhE1s3c183o1_400.gif

Lmao. I should have been someone else instead of kojima.

Nice, thanks for the link! Don't care for the game, but pre-ordred anyways, because I love Shinkawa.

I'll pass. Even though it's Shinkawa, I just can't in good conscience put anymore money toward that game. I'm still toiling with the idea to sell of the V PAK.

I'll pass. Even though it's Shinkawa, I just can't in good conscience put anymore money toward that game. I'm still toiling with the idea to sell of the V PAK.

Makes sense. I'm way too much of a sucker for Yoji's work. But, you'll definitely be able to make some serious money off the entire V line, especially Quiet.

I only have Sneaking Suit Venom with D-Dog. I absolutely didn't want to spend anymore on this game.

tumblr_nto17qCBo81tbua9do1_500.gif

Um...no...just...no...
L72nWrr.gif
tumblr_lyz318Fpvg1qjsbzro1_r1_400.gif

I truly wish there were more MGS 2 gifs on the net.

Last edited:
Makes sense. I'm way too much of a sucker for Yoji's work. But, you'll definitely be able to make some serious money off the entire V line, especially Quiet.

I only have Sneaking Suit Venom with D-Dog. I absolutely didn't want to spend anymore on this game.

I truly wish there were more MGS 2 gifs on the net.
I refuse to buy anything from this game, I'm fine with the game on my shelf but that's it. I even took a risk with amiami to cancel my nendoroid and I almost thought "maybe I can pass that as GZ Big Boss" but no, I'm done. Older games, I will certainly give a chance.

And I know right?! Why aren't there many MGS 2 gifs? or more gifs from the series? :monkey4

Technically you do fall under #standwithkojima if you still want Konami to take the fall and not Kojima :lecture Which means I succeed with mine!

Yup. yours was better. Well I do like konami for their other games too. I just wanted kojima to make zone of enders 3 before that whole thing happen. I should have mention the fact that I am just hearing about this #standwithkojima.

Yup. yours was better. Well I do like konami for their other games too. I just wanted kojima to make zone of enders 3 before that whole thing happen. I should have mention the fact that I am just hearing about this #standwithkojima.
It wasn't just facebook, it was really almost everywhere but most prominent on Facebook.

I love Shinkawa but I swore off MGSV merchandise except maybe if the HT figure is revealed. I may be the cheapskate in this thread by having only $110 spent on the entirety of MGSV so far. Anybody who think they could beat that, please come forward! :lol

£30 on the game. Boom!

Honestly I'm soooo glad they've announced the book. I was afraid it wasn't happening. It my fav thing of any new Metal Gear

Back