Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys don't think he's talented? You must be lying if you aren't anticipating what he'll make next. I feel you guys are blindly hating on him now.

I can't wait to see what he'll do next now that he's unleaded from MGS, kinda bitter sweet
No one here mentioned or questioned his talent in the previous page. Why are you getting so defensive over Kojima lately? Why are you blind?

I don't think anyone here ever said that Kojima wasn't talented. The fanbase just tend to give him a pass on EVERYTHING. He makes good games, but he's not God. He's not perfect.

Oh......man?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

koolaid-good.png

On some other news, I paid AmiAmi for DD. I just hope he makes it out of ISC New York in one piece...

Just trying to move away from MGS and into other stuff after the sour taste of MGSV. Anyway, I have an old pic, I have the Croc Cap displayed on his own at the moment. It's still a fantastic figure if you can get it repainted.

I have to agree. I still use his uniform and accessories on my bashed figure with the Hot Toys sculpt. I should really list the Medicom Head on eBay tho instead of it sitting in my drawer collecting dust

I just wanted to say that I really like this community/thread because you are very critic and don't worship Kojima, so those are my 2 cents on the previous matter.
You guys are awesome ♡

I just wanted to say that I really like this community/thread because you are very critic and don't worship Kojima, so those are my 2 cents on the previous matter.
You guys are awesome ♡
That's why I love some of these guys too :hi5:

You guys are awesome ♡

I appreciate that. Some of us, really nag on him but I'd like to think we mostly have done it with legit criticism... which of course turns into outright mockery. I won't sit here and deny I haven't just trolled hate on him in the past... but I think I've done more for genuine discussion on it. But I think we've all had valid points on our positions on him and the series he's created. He's given us quality games, at least up to PW that is IMO. I think most of us can agree on that much, no matter how much we've disagreed on the direction of the story and choices that were made.

I personally find the more critical you are of something you love, the better type of fan you are. This doesn't go just for MGS of course, there's plenty of series's out there that I absolutely love but absolutely hate some of the direction taken in them.

Back