Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking further into the Bowie stuff... he really stole a lot from the guy's career.

"A David Bowie Game."

"Man he should sue Konami! He should buy Konami!" #standwithkojima

Bowie was aware that his end was near and left fans with Blackstar, which is hailed as a gift to fans.

Kojima was aware that his end was near and left fans with MGSV, which is hailed as.. well. Hoo boy.

Hi chaps

I've just joined here after lurking for a few months, stumbled across this forum and discovered this thread which in turn lead me to start looking at MGS figures. Bought the medicom one a few months ago and just had my sneaking suit snake delivered this week, eyeing up a few others to try and get hold of in the coming months. Hope to stick around and get involved :cool:

:welcome1:

What else do you have and collect?

Bowie was aware that his end was near and left fans with Blackstar, which is hailed as a gift to fans.

Kojima was aware that his end was near and left fans with MGSV, which is hailed as.. well. Hoo boy.

The game didn't have any lasting effects on the gaming world... all it did really was polarize the fans.

Amiami just charged me for d-dog. Cant wait to finish my display finally.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Me too. I'm paying for it next week.

I've fallen a little behind on this series, I have to get Ocelot, Burning Man, Tretij and DD to return to completion! I really hope PAK do the rest of Foxhound or The Boss next.

It's actually from Game of Thrones....

xh0cohu.gif

Thanks for watching - I mean, playing.

To Kojima's ego it is probably something. The game probably is considered better than Blackstar to some fans, that's the tragedy of it all. MGS Fans sometimes...don't know quality :lol

I still can't get over some things in the game like the voice acting. I feel like I'm watching Jack Bauer, Joel, and some fusion of Travis Touchdown/emo Prince of Persia create an army :lol

It's 2016 and I just noticed- I've pretty much sold off everything and now I have less MGS figures than any of you. The only things not pictured are the Medicom Croc Cap, Yamato Snake, and MGS2 Yamato set. Other than that, this is all I have. :lol

24303496142_dc757611d3_b.jpg

23783561524_2e3579e0eb_b.jpg

Still a great collection! Any chance of a photo of the croc cap version? I've been looking for one but not having much luck

It's 2016 and I just noticed- I've pretty much sold off everything and now I have less MGS figures than any of you. The only things not pictured are the Medicom Croc Cap, Yamato Snake, and MGS2 Yamato set. Other than that, this is all I have. :lol

24303496142_dc757611d3_b.jpg

23783561524_2e3579e0eb_b.jpg

Those are great. What sculpt is that for Mgs1 SS?

Back