Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the day off work today and got bored so decided to expand my Graded game bookcase. Very happy with how it looks :yess:

And some close up pictures

Sadly I have more but no room to display them:slap
Still very happy seeing this everyday

Wow Rampy, you have everything! I mean, that is everything right?

Ah! I see you're missing a black label Korean MGS2!

What sort of price would I be facing trying to get the letter scale metal gear Rex from 3A?

Not sure what you mean by letter-scale, but the recently-released half-size version is $210 plus shipping on BBTS. As for the older, larger version, you're stuck with aftermarket prices. Rex and Ray don't come up for sale often, so prices fluctuate. Your best bets for the larger Rex is the unofficial ThreeA BST group on Facebook, and the ThreeA BST thread on the Kidrobot forums. The lowest I've seen Rex listed for is $300 shipped with no box, but that's unusual. The other listings are in the $400-700 ballpark.

Sorry phone typo lol, meant the larger one.

Yeah I suspect it'll be even more considering I'm in the uk, may just have to leave it for a couple of years, hopefully hype has died down. (Still not quite as bad as the hilarious quiet prices)

Round 2 of 4! Opening 29 packs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 126
Sorry phone typo lol, meant the larger one.

Yeah I suspect it'll be even more considering I'm in the uk, may just have to leave it for a couple of years, hopefully hype has died down. (Still not quite as bad as the hilarious quiet prices)

In fairness, the figure cost $490 new and there's actually very little hype surrounding it. In fact, most of the listings I've seen have been for less than retail price (around $400-450). Your best bet is just watching out for good deals on the Facebook group; I doubt prices will reliably trend downward in the next few years.

In fairness, the figure cost $490 new and there's actually very little hype surrounding it. In fact, most of the listings I've seen have been for less than retail price (around $400-450). Your best bet is just watching out for good deals on the Facebook group; I doubt prices will reliably trend downward in the next few years.

That's true, I think it'll be rough getting it for a decent price if the UK though, but here's hoping, could you link me the Facebook group please?

Awesome display man!!!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah looks sharp

Thanks guys :clap

Wow Rampy, you have everything! I mean, that is everything right?

Ah! I see you're missing a black label Korean MGS2!

No thats only some of the sealed graded games I have, don't have room to display them all.
I have 230+ opened games. Plus the premium packages, figures, posters and so on... :lol

Round 2 of 4! Opening 29 packs.

wow again credit for opening sealed boxes mate!
Do you have a complete set yet?

A moment of silence as we mourn the Man who Sold the World that inspired Kojima to rip off his likeness on all of his characters..

2492082-bowie.jpg

Back