Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got tretij rebenok.........meh. Hes cool, but nothing comes with him. Paint was done nicely. I know his hands arent present in the game, but its a figure with no hands. I guess this will be his only pose. Im way more excited for dd than this and he got a push back.

57f87b4fcaf4b371dd799eb6763a2867.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Finally got tretij rebenok.........meh. Hes cool, but nothing comes with him. Paint was done nicely. I know his hands arent present in the game, but its a figure with no hands. I guess this will be his only pose. Im way more excited for dd than this and he got a push back.

57f87b4fcaf4b371dd799eb6763a2867.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he does indeed suck. At least DD looks pretty solid.

This kind of bull makes collecting mgs gear more a burden than a hobby.
Pay for a premium pack, get a cheap alternative after.
:/

Financially I mean.

Anyhoo, happy new year guys and hope everybody had a wonderful christmas.

Sell your arm, make back some cash, buy the cheaper arm. Or go the whole hog and sell the pack, since prices are still up.

And thank you! I hope yours was great too.

how so? we got 4 different venom snake bdus, ocelot, mantis, volgin, ss venom snake, quiet, d dog, skullface, and 2 big boss sneaking suits, thats the most figures from any mgs game so far. as far as im concerned, we should have gotten miller and eli at that rate.

For people who have received their Half Size MG Rex from 3A. Does anyone know what the set value on the box is?

**** I meant to say milk further :lol Surprised they didn't really milk Arkham Knight though, guess that after the disappointment of Batman they just gave up.

No Miller is a shame.

Idk when is the next anniversary for a single mgs title, but maybe we get a PAK for that game IF there's something like that around (?) I mean, we might have to wait for 2018 for mgs4 10th? (Only 2 years left omg)

I'm not so sure we are going to get anymore old MGS PAK as sad as that is. I know there not to everyone's taste but they were the only company since mcfarlene to start to delve a bit deeper into the character line up and your probably not ever gonna see that again now!

There's been no updates in forever and with all the stuff that's gone on with Konami and Kojima they might just fob it all together or when and if they ever make a new MGS they will run with that.

I suppose you can never say never though.

Back