Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection of posters.
zldoww.jpg

Never knew of this website until a few weeks ago, and it seems like the most lively one in terms of MGS collectors. I'm a huge fan of posters so I'm trying to collect them all from MGS 1&3. Let me know what you guys think!

Very nice.Got quite a few stuff myself after MGS V.Never had any artwork from Shinkawa so other than the MGS V artbook,i also found the book that came with the MGS HD collection on ebay for fairly cheap.Not my pic,but i also got this Shinkawa signed reproduction painting that was given away in the Happy Kuji lottery in Japan or what it was.
2z6b5hi.jpg

So, after three months of my package being stuck in ISC New York, my Venom Snake figure was finally delivered over the weekend. Thank you, United States Customs Service! Keep up the stellar work!!!! I especially loved how the box was SOAKING WET inside of a completely dried "USPS flat-rate box" (they don't even ship with those in Japan).

23104509845_d180f08a0b_b.jpg

23090723812_a9750861ac_b.jpg

22483249133_f229800ea1_b.jpg

22686069708_ddb430902d_b.jpg

Surprisingly, Venom Snake and the accessories were undamaged during shipment. I had to wipe it dry, not sure if a customs agent pissed on it or what. But, the figure truly lives up to the reputation of the character.

22712205399_1c62ce9ef1_b.jpg

Jesus H. Christ! Way worse than I imagined. Customs seems just as ****** as the TSA. Are you going to keep it?

I've been very fortunate with Amiami shipments... but just watch. The Black Swordsman Guts is going to be the one thing they **** with...

Yeah, I'm going to keep it, since it's sold out everywhere :(. Gotta love the gov't. I just wonder why they selected my package to **** with. I'm going EMS from now on.

I got like two more orders from AmiAmi coming next month, too :pow.

Your package should be alright, but I just hope mine was an isolated case.

On another note, anyone got an extra Venom Snake box they can sell to me? :pray:

thats horrible solidus, you definitely got the **** end of the stick on that. i like my boxes pristine, id cry if that happened to me.

unfortunately i have mantis and ocelot through bbts, anything else is through amiami. ill get overcharged on those 2 and itll take longer but whatever, thats what i get for taking too long to preorder.

thats horrible solidus, you definitely got the **** end of the stick on that. i like my boxes pristine, id cry if that happened to me.

unfortunately i have mantis and ocelot through bbts, anything else is through amiami. ill get overcharged on those 2 and itll take longer but whatever, thats what i get for taking too long to preorder.

I was laughing too much from the strangeness of it all :lol. I've ordered so much from Japan over the years, and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. I'll have to dump the box. It smelled like a men's bathroom, when I took it out of the shipping box... I'm not sure what the hell customs did to it.

Nice try Solidus, was that an insurance claim you were trying to pull?

:monkey3

So, after three months of my package being stuck in ISC New York, my Venom Snake figure was finally delivered over the weekend. Thank you, United States Customs Service! Keep up the stellar work!!!! I especially loved how the box was SOAKING WET inside of a completely dried "USPS flat-rate box" (they don't even ship with those in Japan).

23104509845_d180f08a0b_b.jpg

23090723812_a9750861ac_b.jpg

22483249133_f229800ea1_b.jpg

22686069708_ddb430902d_b.jpg

Surprisingly, Venom Snake and the accessories were undamaged during shipment. I had to wipe it dry, not sure if a customs agent pissed on it or what. But, the figure truly lives up to the reputation of the character.

22712205399_1c62ce9ef1_b.jpg

That is completely un-******* acceptable. Those a$$holes broke a candle in half one time that a friend from overseas sent me. Sorry you had to experience something similar.

I imported a Black and Gold Legacy Megazord as they didnt sell them in this country at the time, about 5 days later than it was due to arrive it turned up. All looked well, then i started to unbox the package and once i got the initial wrap of paper off, 1 side of the box looked like it had been attacked by a crazy man with a knife. The packing box was destroyed, and the box with the figure in had been stabbed and sliced open. Not in a nice neat straight line, half circle, gash, stab.. it was all horrible. And the worst thing is, all they needed to do was cut the sellotape on the bottom or top of the box to slide out the contents. And i cant claim anything about it, and the seller who might of been able to atleast inquire doesnt want anything to do with it.

I dont understand how customs can be so sloppy as to actually destroy the packaging and sometimes the items of the stuff they are inspecting. If i was working there id never ever once think to treat parcels as they do. They need to seriously change the way they handle their packages.

um...ok, what the hell? Dude, what happened to Solidus's Venom Snake is just plain wrong. Wow :horror

File a complaint, that's almost disrespectful

Im probably going to get it but its one of those things where ill probably sell it down the line if there isnt a companion piece. Itll look weird amongst everything else i have.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back