Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt think of that, i guess it could be imagined that it would be under the scarf but theres no need to add it to the figure since the scarf really doesnt come off.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Im new to 1/6 and i was wondering if I could buy a Medicom BDU Naked Snake and pop tne HT head onto it? I like the sneaking suit from HT but I think i like the tiger stripe better.

Also in terms of poseability (CQC and crouching) which is superior? (Medicom or HT?)

the ht suit doesnt bend well at all and the medi body is shorter as well as the neck peg being much smaller. personally i dont think it would be worth your time and it will not look right.

the ht suit doesnt bend well at all and the medi body is shorter as well as the neck peg being much smaller. personally i dont think it would be worth your time and it will not look right.

Would you recommend getting a different 1/6 generic body, using all the medicom gear + the HT head?

Any of you guys own the 1:1 Premium arm? Really struggling to drop 400 queens English on it and wondered if the quality was good enough to justify it.

I have one! Preordered one from Hong Kong a while back; they have the same premium package as Japan with the 1:1 arm and as a bonus it comes with the HK edition of the game which has Japanese voice and english menu/subs!
The arm looks great next to the PAKs I have on display. The finger and wrist joints are stiff and sturdy, the range of motion is great and can be configured to hold anything a real human hand can!
Mind you, while I think the arm is GREAT on display, I don't think its worth 400 GBP!

uhhhh guys.

wtf the quiet play arts is selling for $350+ on ebay.

I actually got one a while back, was about to cancel the order. Welp off to ebay I go.

TY Square-Enix and your stance on never re-releasing your PAKs.

PAK quite? is it consistent sales or a few randoms? My LCS still has a few, Ill grab em :lol

Consistent. Literally all of the recent sales are over $300. The last sale was over $500 after shipping.

I really got to give it to Square though, they know what Limited means. They never reissue PAKs.

There's a thread for it here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...al-gear-solid-customs-thread-subsistence.html
As for making it, I would recommend sticking to HT with the majority of the stuff. Medicom parts are all smaller and it would look weird having a HT head on it IMO.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll make do with the medicom head since the HT outfit isn't really for me, despite the realistic finish. I would like to buy the HT or Metal Boss M16, hopefully a medicom trigger hand can hold it.

Regarding PAK....I notice now how Peace Walker PAKs are reasonably priced for the most part...could we see the same thing regarding MGSV PAKs once the hype and fanfare settle down?

Consistent. Literally all of the recent sales are over $300. The last sale was over $500 after shipping.

I really got to give it to Square though, they know what Limited means. They never reissue PAKs.

That is crazy, man!
Remember those folks who, earlier in the year, predicted that PAK Quiet would never sell and would end up in the discount bins like Meryl? :rotfl
Never underestimate the power of T&A!

I'm pretty surprised by how Quiet's been selling. Maybe there weren't a lot of figures to go around. Even MGS 1 Snake and Gray Fox didn't see that kind of price increase for nearly a year.

I'm pretty surprised by how Quiet's been selling. Maybe there weren't a lot of figures to go around. Even MGS 1 Snake and Gray Fox didn't see that kind of price increase for nearly a year.
I heard that there wasn't enough supply to meet demand.

Back