Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully ill get my sneaking suit venom snake today or tomorrow. I also ordered a 2nd man on fire in case he skyrockets in price like quiet did. Weird that venom snake didnt but she did.

As far as the anniversary controller goes id get one but i already have blue, urban camo, and red so i really dont need another, but if i did id get the one you got or the crystal ones.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Why is Quiet so expensive? She's currently selling for more than the Red Ninja does. Was it that rare of a figure or were the rubber boobs that big of a success?

I just ordered some of those walking cardboard boxes.

Why is Quiet so expensive? She's currently selling for more than the Red Ninja does. Was it that rare of a figure or were the rubber boobs that big of a success?

I'm not sure if it's the case with this figure but female figures are generally released in smaller quantities. They're not typically as popular so they end up being more rare. Though I'm sure the near nudity and squishy boobs didn't hurt either.

She's a great figure, but IMO for retail.. The jacked up prices are a travesty and insane. The boobs aren't that fantastic that they make this a must have four $400 and up?

Phicen stainless steel has the market in realistic boobs IMO

Quiet can tell Scalpers to stick it:lecture

My Sneaking Suit just shipped from AmiAmi. I'm only getting this and D-Dawg... maybe Mantis, but I'm not sure as yet.

Anyone here gonna be POing Sahelanthropus?

What's the best option, Koto or Sentinel?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I've been out of the loop on this one, didn't care about it until I fought it in the game, ****er looks cool.

The Koto Inbred Gear will either be a modeling kit or a statue, whereas the one from Sentinel will be an actual figure. Neither are up for pre-order as yet... I'm still making up my mind. It still looks way too stylized.

The Koto Inbred Gear will either be a modeling kit or a statue, whereas the one from Sentinel will be an actual figure. Neither are up for pre-order as yet... I'm still making up my mind. It still looks way too stylized.
Do both transform?

Judging by pics are they like 8"?

I'm leaning towards sentinel, but I heard is will go for 38000 yens?

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 6012A using Tapatalk

Man, I keep hearing /reading good things about Man on Fire and I haven't even past him post-hospital encounter :(

Have these been posted ? MGS Collectibles at TGS 2015

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back