Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Frank's correct, there's no way the 1:2 scale arm is correctly proportioned. Even out of the box, it's very tiny. It always looks like a twig next to the 1:1 scale model.

What exactly are you searching for to find the 1:1 arm on ebay?

Just wondering if I am finding them all or not.

The Variable Action D-SPEC Metal Gear Rex is up for order, I wasn't sure if this was posted elsewhere yet.

Many 1:2 arms on eBay but very few 1:1 models. Finding this at a good price will either be an immediate thing for me, or a very long journey.

I think Frank's correct, there's no way the 1:2 scale arm is correctly proportioned. Even out of the box, it's very tiny. It always looks like a twig next to the 1:1 scale model.
I'm gonna guess PAK's inability to scale correctly rubbed off on Kojima :lol that's way too inaccurate, even if it is just an odd camera angle.

Any predictions if we'll get more PAKs after MGSV? For all their flaws, Square Enix is one of the only companies who have made multiple characters on a consistent basis. It'd be a shame if Konami completely shut things down after all this hype and if they don't even bother with merchandising.

Hell I still want so many characters like Old Snake, Liquid Ocelot, Psycho Mantis, MGS2 Snake, The Boss, EVA, MGS3 Ocelot and MGS3 Big Boss. :gah:

Hey guys, I need your opinion regarding Japanese websites. I want to PO Ocelot and Kid Mantis, but I'm between Amiami and HLJ. What's your recommendation?

Last edited:
Hows the leg joints on TPP figures from PAK?
Currently have GZ,but the heavy body and weak leg joints makes it hard to pose it without a stand.

Awesome actually, quiet has small ankles, but you expect that from female figures. Any of the venom snakes are very stable. Gzbb pak is very stable to me also and i have 2 of them.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

923f4a1f41cca49c6afd55b0acfef855.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back