Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to pass with the same mind set but i probably have come to terms with it.
(And I already have sneaking suit PAK on order, so why not)

I got it on order too... eh IDK, maybe I'll get it. I still need to get Snake too.

I kinda hate I even bought any of the V figures now.

I didn't know it was Sentinel doing it, I thought it was Koto. Not sure if I'll pick this up, but if it was the start of a MG mech line than I would.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441738526.863307.jpg

Got the premium edition in. It absolutely smokes the westerns versions, I don't know why Konami couldn't release this worldwide.

Actually free, I didn’t really want to brag :lol

My friend works at an international bank, one of his clients are located in japan, I asked him to see if he could have one of his clients send it, and they did, and sent as a gift to him. They wouldn’t accept his money. Which probably could get him in trouble if his job finds out :lol

God damn that is cool.

It really is, this should have been released worldwide. I think I like the art book and case just as much as the arm.

I've never been a huge game editions collector, I just collect figures, so I wouldn't spend money on all that, but it sure is cool to look at.

I'm content with the upcoming Revol Venom Snake in sneaking suit, I cancelled all my PO for the olive drab since I cant' stand the fact that the scarf is sculpted, I wanted regular fatigues.

I've never been a huge game editions collector, I just collect figures, so I wouldn't spend money on all that, but it sure is cool to look at.

I'm content with the upcoming Revol Venom Snake in sneaking suit, I cancelled all my PO for the olive drab since I cant' stand the fact that the scarf is sculpted, I wanted regular fatigues.

I only get the collectors editions to the games I’m looking forward to the most. Uncharted 4 might be the next one I do it for, and if they ever make another God of War.

View attachment 208843

Got the premium edition in. It absolutely smokes the westerns versions, I don't know why Konami couldn't release this worldwide.

That's a good score, man - congrats! It sucks how it's exclusive to Japan. The MSRP was fairly reasonable at $240, but the scalpers on Ebay are charging $500 to $1000. I'd only spend that kind of money on life-sized T2 Endo arm :lol.

That's a good score, man - congrats! It sucks how it's exclusive to Japan. The MSRP was fairly reasonable at $240, but the scalpers on Ebay are charging $500 to $1000. I'd only spend that kind of money on life-sized T2 Endo arm :lol.

I’ll never understand why Konami releases things this way. Its as if they don’t like money :lol

What's funny, is that they've had a Konami Style store in the U.S since 2010, and not a single limited edition release has ever popped up there :slap.

View attachment 208843

Holy smokes! :horror that looks so cool, nice idea with the PS4 controller

I go for a few game editions, since they have statues and some neat things, and I've had decent luck finding them. Nintendo ones though, are insanely hard to find :monkey4
What's funny, is that they've had a Konami Style store in the U.S since 2010, and not a single limited edition release has ever popped up there :slap.
Seriously? I thought a few made it back in the day, guess not. America tends to get shafted these days by Japan companies...

I’ll never understand why Konami releases things this way. Its as if they don’t like money :lol
This is how Nintendo fans feel every time they see Europe or Japan get something good from them :monkey2

Pturtle, how's the art book?

I'm currently looking through it right now, it's about the size of a ps4 game case, but the art is terrific. Everything is in English which is pretty crazy to me :lol

This is how Nintendo fans feel every time they see Europe or Japan get something good from them :monkey2

Really poor business ethics.

Cool. I've yet to get the game, and doubt I'll buy any special editions, but I try and get all the art books.

Back