Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice display man! Why does quiet have a different stand? Did you get a boxless loose one thats been on ebay?

Thanks! No I got one with box but I had this extra stand so didn't take out the one that came with her. Thinking of getting some HT style stands, paks take a lot of space

No new info, just remembered I saw this last month but forgot to post it. Pretty much the same what kojima posted before the expo.

20150530_121240-1-1.jpg

I would say yes and no. It's grey in all the games. But green in one artwork and 2 figures. So it's confusing

In the original PS1 game I definitely remember it having a hint of green to it. Then again both MGS1 and MGS4 are colour graded like movies because that's how Hideo rolls, so I think the only definitive answer would be the concept art.

In the original PS1 game I definitely remember it having a hint of green to it. Then again both MGS1 and MGS4 are colour graded like movies because that's how Hideo rolls, so I think the only definitive answer would be the concept art.

I would normally agree with you, but in the art there's also a brown Metal Gear. If you see the initial statue Shinkawa created for the 3D modelers, its also Grey.

Metal_gear_yoji_%2822%29.jpg

Its quite annoying, to not have any Grey figures, since it is predominantly portrayed as Grey

I would normally agree with you, but in the art there's also a brown Metal Gear. If you see the initial statue Shinkawa created for the 3D modelers, its also Grey.

Metal_gear_yoji_%2822%29.jpg

Its quite annoying, to not have any Grey figures, since it is predominantly portrayed as Grey

That looks the same to me, though - grey base with green splinter camouflage.

So rex is officially greenish color, right?
Have no idea where I'll be putting it but a definite preorder.

Thanks for sharing, mate.

No problem. I like to think they originally came up with grey but liked how it looks in green so just stuck with that and that's why we get all these figures in green lol

No problem. I like to think they originally came up with grey but liked how it looks in green so just stuck with that and that's why we get all these figures in green lol

Yeah, they did the exact same thing with Grey Fox. I prefer the originals the way they were. But more so with Rex

Assuming you know where to PO, you don't have to pay that much for Japanese stuff.

Back