Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on Sneaking Suite Phantom Pain Snake.

Could have bought Ground Zeros Snake but I already have Peace Walker Snake, which are the same / similar.

Finally got around of obtaining Quiet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Overall a nice figure and very detailed.

A few small things they could have done better with the painting but over all still nice.

Could have added a few more hand gestures, very limited in that otherwise a great figure

Why do people complain so much about Yamaguchi's sculpting style? His figures are generally tons of fun.

Agreed. I have all these PAK and 1/6 figures for metal gear, and none of them compare to the posability or fun I can have with the revoltechs. Every one of them in some cool action pose because they make it so easy to get them into any position.

Imagine if Quiet uncloaks herself, and she's actually Lord Kojima in disguise. And then the camera pans on the god's face, and he asks, "diju rike eet?", just before the credits roll.

Imagine if Quiet uncloaks herself, and she's actually Lord Kojima in disguise. And then the camera pans on the god's face, and he asks, "diju rike eet?", just before the credits roll.

Now that's too good of a twist that you're just setting up for disappointment! :lol

Ultimate final troll to Konami :rotfl

Wait, Olive Drap Revoltech Venom Snake, where did this come from??

Metal Gear Solid V THE Phantom Pain Venom Snake Olive Drab Field Cloth VER FIG | eBay

That went up for order on some sites a month or so ago.

A new variant for Venom Snake ? (Is it? I haven't paid much attention to any of them)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Venom Snake Splitter Version

View attachment 197771

View attachment 197772

View attachment 197773

To be sold at ACGHK for HK$750 from 24-28/07/2015
Source: TAG Hobby » 2015
That splitter version was announced a few months ago. PAK is releasing another variant called 'Gold Tiger' at the end of this month. Seems like venom snake is also getting the metal gear rising raiden treatment.

I'm thinking about what variant to pick up, to go with my blue Raiden. The original green looks great, and some of these don't look all bad.

I seem to like the splitter the best. I think the silver arm looks better than red, this is coming from someone whos favorite color is red.

Nice display man! Why does quiet have a different stand? Did you get a boxless loose one thats been on ebay?

Back