Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought the figma MGS2 Snake off Kiva

Nice collection Tony, it's amazing how many there is when you have them all together

People can say what they will about PAK but they have have given us the biggest and arguably best MGS collection outside of the early Mcfarlene figures

Thanks, Matt. I'd say so too. At least you can stick these in almost any pose you'd like, compared to the weird molding choices of the McFarlanes... especially Raiden, stuck in his weird ass crouching pose and horrible headsculpt.

The only thing I'd say McFarlane had over PAK, is how heavy some of the figures were in accessories. Snake pretty much came with almost everything out of the game.

Yeah, your collection looks awesome. I have to put all my paks together with all the variants so we can see how many that there really are. Its unbelivable how many they made. When i get all the mgsv paks im gonna post em up. I bet itd be really cool looking.

I'm going to snag Quiet whenever BBTS or Amazon gets her... no idea how I'll squeeze her into the shelf though.

It's going to have to get broken up soon, since Revoltech is doing that variant of Venom Snake and I want to get more Figma Snakes, and I need the Nendo Snake.
You never bought Nendo Snake? I've also been wondering about getting a Revo Snake...not sure.

For Quiet, I'd suggest amiami cause it's cheaper and they already have her.

Personally passed on Quiet unless she gets a really big role in the game.

As if contradicting myself though, I PO'd demon Volgin since I like the design. It seems like it will be prominent enough throughout the game plus we might not get a chance at another Volgin figure. :lol

Just snagged 2 Rays (1/48) for 300 a piece.

Woot.

One is Bambaland Edition for a friend. :D

Now Rex wont be on guard all by himself.

You guys see this new mgsv poop to preorder?

ac01b8995df89390dfd24048b4af85ee.jpg

ded6c362b4040b87d1143cd4ef51b069.jpg

f1275c84112de96a98133e83b232e5d9.jpg

Back