Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy has such a fascination with my figures, wtf.

7c01ad1d2cb59ae8c863bb476bde1bd4.jpg

56f11ae5ca00ceca8f6b5c90ed2f4f1a.jpg

And my sword!

2cf6805711ad09cbf2d394697e392864.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes and yes.

Hey plis, btw, did you order the mgs4 raiden sword from swordaxe??? Rampagesss tipped me off about that it was back up. Its only $40 shipped. Better get one before it sells out again and you have to wait another year. Thats if they restock it again. Mine should be here friday.

Last edited:
How are they as pets? Do they live happy in captivity? I assume they do right? Since they're so passive animals.

I'd like to adopt one sometime, how long do they live? Sorry for the many questions.

Thanks! Yes and yes.

Hey plis, btw, did you order the mgs4 raiden sword from swordaxe??? Rampagesss tipped me off about that it was back up. Its only $40 shipped. Better get one before it sells out again and you have to wait another year. Thats if they restock it again. Mine should be here friday.

:monkey2 let me know what it's like, wish I could get one :gah:

Thanks! Yes and yes.

Eh, I might pass on it. I've seen that sword a bunch of other places too.

I got my figma in today, it's smaller than i envisioned so i think i'll keep it at work on my desk

Fun little figure though for what it is

The cardboard box?

It was sellotaped to the underside of the inner packaging

Whats that grip seal bag for? just to put parts in it

Right i see, my first Figma :monkey3

Kind cool how there's so many hands, or are they duplicates?

I have the loose hip joint too

My hip joint is loose too. I might superglue the ball ends to thicken them up and sand em smooth to see if i can make the double joint stiffer, it worked for snake and ninja.

Right i see, my first Figma :monkey3

Kind cool how there's so many hands, or are they duplicates?

I have the loose hip joint too
Yeah that's how Figma does things, I like it though. Some hands are duplicates but they're just left or right versions.

Welcome to the Figma club though! :hi5: Where we want figmas of our favorite characters that they promise to release soon, but Good Smile is too busy appeasing the masses of weeboos viva endless schoolgirls that they pump out like Chinese kids pump out towels

The problem with mine is, that the ball under his belly section is really loose and it's built in such a way that it can't come out. I'm talking about the fork that holds the belly to the legs.

Back