Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or are they re-using even the same accessories on most of the Big Boss figures at this point?

They are, they could have at least added the grande launcher under the rifle we saw in the gameplay or phantom cigar.

Finally a figure that we know something about. Definitely getting it.
No iDroid, no cigar, no 2nd HS.

image.jpg

image.jpg

10330308a.jpg
10330308a2.jpg
10330308a3.jpg
10330308a4.jpg
10330308a5.jpg
10330308a6.jpg
10330308a7.jpg
10330308a8.jpg

Interesting fact is that amiami states that this figure will be smaller than "tpp desert fatigues snake", with 265mm height, same as "Sneaking GZ Snake". Not a conclusive fact yet, however amiami usually get those infos right.

I got the Hot Toys Falcon (Winter Soldier) base to use as a Dynamic Stand for the HT Raiden and id never had one of these style stands before, the pole-arm was far heavier and far more robust than i thought it would be. So much so it easily holds Rex up.

DSCF1970_zpsba481n6p.jpg

DSCF1973_zpsr6tlw0wk.jpg

DSCF1969_zpslwjvomrt.jpg

DSCF1959_zpsbeiyogdz.jpg

DSCF1956_zpsamqxhrni.jpg

DSCF1958_zpsabvfubqb.jpg

It was only like £20 or so on ebay. So its well worth the purchase.

Do you have just one hip turned out? I might have to do that with mine. I've been contemplating putting the Rail Gun on it, but worried I wouldn't get it off (Yes I remember us talking about this before, but I can't help but worry)

I have one hip turned out yup. I kinda like having one turned out as... its mirroring how i have Ray and im a sucker for symmetry

Great to see you again Kiva! been a while :)

Ace pics too bro, always said you managed to bring the best out of REX

I cant help but experiment with them!

I'll do that tonight, I also like how you got REX in a crouching position.

Well, that pose can stand on its own without the aid of the base but if you want to do stuff like this the base is where its at!

DSCF1975_zpsefnfmkd4.jpg

Looks great kiva. I have that stand for my spiderman and never thought of using it. You might be onto something there. Might order me up one for rex now, well see.

Back