Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ohbfrank: exactly why I don't shop on BBTS that often

$120 and it doesn't even come with much of anything. I only buy figuarts from them mostly, and Cloud since I couldn't get it anywhere else. I stopped buying HT from the completely.

Whats the price of it from regular US retailers and not importing from Japan?

I cant believe they put such a big mark up on it

They've been going steady at $99, even on Amazon.

This new $120 **** is outright ridulious. Amiami always makes theirs down to around $60-70. This new Venom Snake, is $79 on Amiami before shipping. So it's probably about $99 shipped.

man i only just realized how expensive that MGSTTP Volgin is!!!

£110 in comparison to TTP Snake who was £85. They are going to be a shelf warmer for the rest of time

I'm going to wait on the Volgin. I don't think I'll have any problem finding one after months after release.

I don't know where they get these prices from. They've literally doubled from the inception of the Kai line. I remember the Street Fighter line started at about $50 I think, and Snake and Fox were the first at $60.

Yeah Solid, Fox and Meryl all £50.

What blows my mind is they overprice characters that aren't vital or supposed 'main' to collections. like i said in my earlier post £85 for TTP Snake but £109 for Volgin?

They will be the same size unless they upped the scale again for Volgin, but they have been better making TTP Snake £100 and dropped the price of Volgin

Use Nippon-Yasan if you want burning man. It's £49ish + about £10 postage ( they always mark items as low value too. I use them frequently. Ill be getting Figma Solid Snake too as thats just over £30 + postage)

Nippon-Yasan is a great site for importing and prices. Only thing to note is that once an item is released they sell in batches, then raise the price a little. Sell a new batch. So you need to be on the ball and get items when they are in stock as early as possible.

If you check the page on release day it will be available. I've been using them since the end of last year and they are my new go-to site for smaller figures like these. I dont pre-order from them i just wait until the release day and refresh till it comes in stock and nab one. Their way of trading is strange, all their pre-orders are not for their entire stock its for the initial cheapest batch and then when the release date hits you can order more at the base price, then they start slowly building the price. So i wouldnt worry if you wanted to use them

Cool man thanks for the info!

When is it supposedly being released there or are you not savvy to that

Back