Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the world happened to this figure? Colors look more accurate, but good gravy. I'm hoping that it's just the camera that blurred the details.

Some recent photo on MFC looks different from that one, I'm hoping it's just some mistake...

The details seem to be there in the comparison shots. It's just looks really blurred and muted for some reason. I'm thinking it was just poor camera exposure.

Pretty much. I know MF is not the best with shading facial hair, since Figma Thor's beard looked a bit bad, though their Iron Man unmasked head looked ok. I dunno, something's not right...

Just placed my order with HLJ for RM Venom Snake. The low stock warning broke me.

Also spent some time earlier messing around with Solid Snake...

bYC5kXe.jpg

That's great. I wish we had a Liquid to go along with him, for fighting shots.

You can pick up RM Kinnikuman dirt-cheap from Japanese figure exchanges at the moment. Well worth it just to do the torso swap with Snake. I'll also definitely be doing this with Big Boss or whatever he's calling himself this week when he arrives.

man, my son is crazy for amiibo's, he'd love that if it was official. damn little things are crazy hard to acquire now at a decent price... especially so on wave 4...

If Snake actually comes as DLC for Smash, since he is highly requested (I put in a vote myself), he'll probably get an amiibo and we are going to be thoroughly screwed. America just isn't favored with Nintendo Merch and some amiibo are outright exclusive to stores. I've had such a hard time securing amiibos that I literally got the last in store, or on amazon or something.

Back