Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're allowed without bombarding threads with it. But since the Doubtfire Club abused that privilege, were all made to suffer.
****ing idjits...Have you noticed that they haven't really posted outside of that thread since then? AT least in the threads they posted in that we did

****ing idjits...Have you noticed that they haven't really posted outside of that thread since then? AT least in the threads they posted in that we did

Why leave when you got tards that joined like a year ago trying to break post whore records.

Just got this store display in for mgsv the phantom pain! Awesome price too! its pretty big, it wont even fit in a detolf.

1444e1094405e787e74e66ecfe354ad1.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up the current one last week, it's more high quality than the Solid Snake figure... but they didn't give him a symmetrical beard.

That sounds promising. MGS1 Snake and Ninja are the only two figures that are still allowed to live on my desk.

lpobM3Z.jpg

How's the new stand? Looks a lot like a Tamashii Stage in pictures, does it compare?

I didn't even take it out of the packaging, but it looked nice. I'm just sticking with the foot circle stand.

Back