Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from a broken body, it's a very solid figure. It's the truest to Shinkawa's artwork you can get. I actually sold mine recently, since it didn't go with my collection.

Aside from a broken body, it's a very solid figure. It's the truest to Shinkawa's artwork you can get. I actually sold mine recently, since it didn't go with my collection.

Thank you very much for the info. If anything breaks can I use a hot toys body to replace whole body? Also is $140 a good price for this figure?

Thank you very much for the info. If anything breaks can I use a hot toys body to replace whole body? Also is $140 a good price for this figure?

$140 is pretty fair, honestly I think it should be more valuable than it is... but oh well. You can't use a HT body I don't believe, you might need to mod the neck.

$140 is pretty fair, honestly I think it should be more valuable than it is... but oh well. You can't use a HT body I don't believe, you might need to mod the neck.

Again thank you for your reply. I just hope nothing breaks so I'll be posing him in a neutral position just to be sure. I don't really have a theme with the 1/6 figures cause I just have too many characters that I like whether it's gaming, movie or anime characters. I might be hunting the other versions if I'm happy with this figure. The zombie face one looks awesome. The person that is selling me this figure was also selling his medicom old snake for $80 mib but I'm really wary with figures using rubber suits and from the reviews I've read and watched a lot of people were disappointed with it.

fb09737d68a39a101b05dfdd7aa89d38.jpg

Back