Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll give you a review next week. I'm completely passing on that random soldier they're doing, no interest at all in it.

I thought I was gonna get this as soon as the came out, but I think I'll wait for some reviews.

ive yet to even het Snake and GreyFox, since these figs are produced in huge quantities, and the faces (paint) seem to differentiate between figs. I was waiting to see it in person, but no shops here stock them. Ill proli buy them all together

Well, I'll give you a review next week. I'm completely passing on that random soldier they're doing, no interest at all in it.

Cool, thanks, will look forward to that. Yeah, random soldier, I don't know, if I pick up Venom I prolly grab a soldier too, just to take some pics of Snake CQCing him, should be fun.

ive yet to even het Snake and GreyFox, since these figs are produced in huge quantities, and the faces (paint) seem to differentiate between figs. I was waiting to see it in person, but no shops here stock them. Ill proli buy them all together
They're both fantastic figures, super fun to pose, sure they're a little over-stylized but it works for me, I was on the fence about Snake but when I bought it I loved it instantly, I bought 3 of those and 4 Cyborgs without blinking, sold one of each and I'm very happy with the ones I kept, it's still the figure I grab and pose the most, Fox.

They're pretty solid little figures. I just wish Fox had an open helmet head.
Someone posted a custom of an open helmet head here, and I thought it could be a variant version or something :lol

There was one shown a little after they previewed the figure. I think they said it was for Yoji or somebody to do with MGS

Hah, the list price for that Volgin figure is $130. WTF? It's already not going to sell well. With that price point, it's REALLY not going to sell well.

$130? I thought it was $100 (which was still pushing it) but wow. I am not biting that. He's totally hitting bargain prices, probably as low as Raiden and Liquid.

Hah, the list price for that Volgin figure is $130. WTF? It's already not going to sell well. With that price point, it's REALLY not going to sell well.

$130 ? I think I saw it for about $93 (PO price locally). Not getting it, though.

Is there any info on the nendoroid TPP Big Boss other than the chibi illustration?

No. But no surprise there as it took Solid like 6-7 months before we saw the official promo pics.
(as He's not a school-girl figure)

Back