Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when I attended the MGS Peace Walker signing in 2010, there was some guy dressed as Snake, and he was wearing nylon pajamas, and rain boots.

The price isn't bad at all. I might pre-order it from SSC, because I like how the head's articulated this time.

Well I got Quiet PAK in today. They did this new joint thing with the soles on her boots. It's a bit awkward at first, but I actually ended up liking it. The entire sole is attached to the ball of the foot, and then a joint there allows the whole sole to rotate side to side. Makes it easier to have her foot balance in dynamic positions.

Overall I think her legs are as about as big as all the male PAK figures should be. They offer greater posability, which I like. Overall the figure doesn't look too bad. I think the face turned out better than the preview shots. Will be nice to have another female figure to join Boss and Meryl up in the cabinet.

Still haven't gotten Skullface from BBTS yet. They take forever to get PAK toys in.

Well I got Quiet PAK in today. They did this new joint thing with the soles on her boots. It's a bit awkward at first, but I actually ended up liking it. The entire sole is attached to the ball of the foot, and then a joint there allows the whole sole to rotate side to side. Makes it easier to have her foot balance in dynamic positions.

Overall I think her legs are as about as big as all the male PAK figures should be. They offer greater posability, which I like. Overall the figure doesn't look too bad. I think the face turned out better than the preview shots. Will be nice to have another female figure to join Boss and Meryl up in the cabinet.

Still haven't gotten Skullface from BBTS yet. They take forever to get PAK toys in.

You might be the first human being to be talking about the wrong part of her anatomy.. :monkey3

The yamato I paid for last week has still not been shipped... the ****** bag told me he'd ship it within the first few days of the week... and still nothing.

Heres the revo mini venom snake in the box.

de448d3e86721c641bc087cc20fa441a.jpg

5749f0bf22f913ae6147e7c5c00b7a08.jpg

I think every figure we have got in this series has an ugly head, even gray fox, which doesn't even make sense. But I like em and you can't really see the face from a few feet

I am going to purchase a mib medicom rah naked snake with the croc head this week. This will be my first medicom figure and I've heard some issues with medicom figures. I'm paying about $140 for the figure and I'm wondering if this figure is worth it and I would also appreciate it if anyone knows any problems with the medicom metal gear figures.

Back