Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added some Tiger camo to my Snake. Need to put the knife on still, but as far as I'm concerned, my bash is complete.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426731191.902236.jpg

Jason, Batman can be in any thread he wants. It's an unspoken rule for the MGS threads. And we're not supposed to speak about unspoken rules, as it completely defeats the purpose of... unspoken rules. There, see what you made me do?! :monkey4

The truth and nothing but the truth. :lecture

Lol in that case... I really need wave two of the Batman animated series to release, that Man-Bat fig looks awesome.

Did you got the BTAS Batmobile? I can't imagine anyone not getting that, it looks insane!

Added some Tiger camo to my Snake. Need to put the knife on still, but as far as I'm concerned, my bash is complete.

View attachment 173592

Looks really good! What body is that?

The truth and nothing but the truth. :lecture

Did you got the BTAS Batmobile? I can't imagine anyone not getting that, it looks insane!

Looks really good! What body is that?

YUP! PO'ed at BBTS the second i could, got Man-Bat on PO too. Someone at the DC Batman collectables thread already got Man-bat, Robin and Joker. Can't wait!

Anybody looking for the Yamato 1/6 figures give fellow forumer Mosya a PM. He's a bit shy on the boards but I can vouch for him. He's selling Liquid, Meryl and Sniper Wolf for really, really cheap.

Anybody looking for the Yamato 1/6 figures give fellow forumer Mosya a PM. He's a bit shy on the boards but I can vouch for him. He's selling Liquid, Meryl and Sniper Wolf for really, really cheap.

Thanks Ryan! Sorry for being MIA guys. Been really busy with life! :/

Anyways, Do any of you guys know how much are the Medicom UDF series 1 & 2 figures worth now a days (complete set of 10 figures without the transparent variants)? The original ones, not the chinese bootlegs. I am planning on listing my set on evil-bay.

Thanks! :)

Dear Thor that's absolutely hideous :horror:

I hate customs a little more day after day because every once in a while you see stuff like this that people offer like it was actually worth paying for :slap

Strange question to any body who owns a Medicom 1/6 MSG3 croc cap version. Can someone please give me the measurements (lenght. width and diameter) of the surpressor which comes with the M16 rifle. many thanks!!!

Just making a custom one for my tiger stripe big boss.

Back