Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of us have, if you tried to cancel an order they steal the shipping amount and won't refund that part. I'll never buy again from those scumbags.

A few of us have, if you tried to cancel an order they steal the shipping amount and won't refund that part. I'll never buy again from those scumbags.

Gah, that sounds crappy. I've only bought one thing from them in the past with no issues, but man that's a big price difference between them and BBTS. Gonna have to make up my mind...

my bad i thought it was you, somebody did recently

I wonder how many people actually bought one. I know me and another guy did, but that's all i know

Looks like they bombed anyway, they have postponed the next release of them and none have sold out

my bad i thought it was you, somebody did recently

I wonder how many people actually bought one. I know me and another guy did, but that's all i know

Looks like they bombed anyway, they have postponed the next release of them and none have sold out

No worries. Yeah prints are not usually something I buy. I don't really a place to display them yet and I don't think my wife would like solid snake on her walls... Maybe my sons room tho! Lol

Back