Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, not just yet. I'm ordering those Batman Animated Series figures Friday from BBTS, so I might add the Nendo to it.

One month later, and I'm wondering why my Nendoroid Snake hasn't showed up as yet from amiami. The shipment shows it's still in a container from Japan..... wtf.
Email them, something has very likely gone wrong. This makes me worry about a Figuarts Iron Man that I ordered recently.

We actually saw that before as well as the build photos.
oh ok, guess i missed it.

Skull Face arrived today:rock
I think he looks pretty good. Finally a face play arts can't ruin with paint and he actually has shoulders under his coat..."woot"
I'll take more photos and update this post later on, i"m off to sink a few beers :drink

looks great! where did you get yours from? i got mine preordered through bbts. what does the box look like? is it phantom pain or is it ground zeroes?

Got it from amiami, they seem to be the cheapest/quickest to Aus. The box is "phantom pain" and looks pretty much like the rest of the latest play arts ones.

Wow, I am out of touch with MGS, I didn't realize Skull Face coming out so soon. I need to pick him up.

It seems a bit silly to be releasing the Phantom Pain PAKs when we don't have a release date for the game yet! They should have released them as a wave around the same time as the game.

That same, I love the painted PP Venom Snake. He's probably my favorite PAK so far.

It seems a bit silly to be releasing the Phantom Pain PAKs when we don't have a release date for the game yet! They should have released them as a wave around the same time as the game.

That same, I love the painted PP Venom Snake. He's probably my favorite PAK so far.

I don't mind, but I'd rather have that Revolver Ocelot figure first. They're really going all out for this game, which I suppose is cool, though as always bitter sweet. The nice thing is they look they've got everyone pretty much made so hopefully the scale won't change during this line.. lol...

It is amusing that we're getting figures of MGS V before the game's release :lol

Also thanks to a fellow freak on here, I finally have Cyborg Ninja on the way! Huzzah. Now I need to buy Meryl sometime soon.

5zevaMll.jpg

Left kneepad falls off, and I find his balance awful. Also arm articulation seems strangely limited, but I'm glad to finally have Fox. He does actually look a lot better in person, too. All I know is I'm not buying that Red one, ever.

Back